23. Meeting again

Whitebeard had already sensed your presence when you decided to swoop down to the deck of the Moby Dick, however he didn't do anything or alert those who hadn't noticed, as Marco also noticed you the closer you got, Pops just denied him for the events to happen.

At a certain point you let your plane fall by itself towards the sea, you did not worry because you had added some edges to it as a float, so it could stay afloat, although not move on the water, you would think about making it multipurpose more ahead. Taking a push when you jumped from the side of the plane you let your body fall freely, enjoying the sensation of the air brushing against your face, you decided that it was enough to act as a human projectile, pulling the cord that would open your parachute only... there was no rope, rather, your parachute was forgotten in your plane that was already almost in the sea, far below you.

"Well... plan b."

Originally you planned to land right on top of Ace in a delicate way, but plans always go awry huh? You turned your body so that the backpack ─which should be your parachute and not the damn backpack where you kept your things─ was on one of your sides to cushion the fall in some way, you clenched your fists in the fabric closing your eyes tightly, biting your tongue before the imminent impact.

You let out a yelp of pain as your shoulder slid higher than where it should have been, at least you didn't have any broken bones and luckily, you didn't fall on top of Ace but beside him, splintering the wood, causing dust and splinters spread across the ship, making everyone but Whitebeard and Marco defensive.

"Forced landing completed successfully."

You muttered waving your hand so that the dust wouldn't enter your throat, you laughed uncontrollably seeing how Ace's completely calm expression had suddenly changed to a bewildered and startled one, his erratic breathing made you laugh even more, you weren't planning to scare him so badly but it was great, and you only had to disengage your shoulder.

"WHAT!? What are you doing here? How come you came from heaven? You're done losing your mind aren't you?"

"Geez, not a How are you? or How was your day?"

Ace quickly got over his previous shock when he saw that it was you, knowing that you were crazy, this situation didn't even surprise him, rather he was glad to see you again because sometimes you connected half a neuron and you could be very similar, he really liked your company during those weeks.

"Oh yeah, and how are you?"

"Pretty good, really, but..." You hit his head sending him flying right in front of Whitebeard. "Don't think I didn't realize you stole my underwear!"

A vein throbbed in your forehead, yes, during the trip you remembered that Ace took some of your underwear, you didn't really care much since you had to lend him some pieces for a couple of days, but the idiot took them when he left, and you wouldn't have given it much thought if it weren't for the fact that it was the bottom part of your favorite outfit.

Ace's cheeks could be compared to those of a fully ripe tomato, your shout only made the people-whom you didn't notice-pointing their guns at you lower them, questioning the freckled with their eyes.

"I-it's not what it seems!"

"Yes, say what you want."

You rested your fists on your hips, chuckling just like Ace, sharing a laugh like you almost didn't accidentally kill him or hit him.

"Ace my son, I didn't know that you had finally found a girlfriend."

Coming out of your bubble by another voice, you became aware of your surroundings, many men surrounding you and Ace while in front of you a giant with a white mustache and a pineapple looking man stared at you.

"Huh!?"

You both yelled at once, being aware of Whitebeard's statement, you pointed accusingly at each other, going into defensive mode.

"I would never be the boyfriend of a crazy woman who blows things up every two minutes!"

"I would never be the girlfriend of a guy who falls asleep while eating!"

The ship's captain burst out laughing at your little argument, which went on for a while, both throwing up reasons why they wouldn't go out with each other. At this point most people had gone back to their business, knowing there would be no threat of any kind.

"Should we stop them?"

Marco muttered looking at how you had started throwing punches at each other, only provoking more chuckles from his captain who refused to let anyone stop this harmless little fight. And everything would have continued with laughter if it weren't for the presence of a certain yonko, the murmur of some commanders ended as well as the talks of some crew members who worked on the deck. Both you and Ace noticed the strange silence that formed from one moment to the next, now being aware of the suffocating presence of the redhead.

"And here I thought I could get rid of that redhead for longer."

You murmured rubbing your temples, from one moment to another an arm wrapped around your waist drawing you to the chest of the idiot who had just arrived, you were once again the point of view of all.

"(Y/n)! I wanted to come with you! you are so mean to me..."

He acted dramatic, forcing out a pitiful sigh that didn't change your blank expression, earning you suspicious glances being trapped by the yonko so comfortably, not to mention the menacing glances at him and the awkward atmosphere that had created by its appearance.

You were going to have to explain so many things.