O1. Explosions and mysteries

"Yes a mysterious island! Let's check it out."

The rubber boy stretched his arms around the necks of his two companions, rather, the other two people who had been involved in that mess, Kid grunted when he felt himself being pulled, undoing the grip but keeping the rhythm.

"Shut up, we're not going to investigate anything, we're going to get out of here as soon as possible."

"You're so boring"

"You want me to kick your ass!?"

Law sighed rubbing his temples, of all the people he could meet, he finished with these two, if at least it was just strawhat he could have borne him, but the combination of both was like an explosion.

"Eustass-ya, I don't think it's convenient to start a fight right now, if we want to get out of here as soon as possible is to look for a ship."

"Shut the fuck up, I know!"

"Sure..."

He muttered walking back into the trees, ignoring the slight discussion from his companions, his feet braking abruptly when he heard the hiss of something he couldn't specify, followed by a small rattle like some kind of machine. Kid and Luffy stopped when they saw how Law looked at the sky, following his gaze now he could hear the sound once they were quiet.

"WAHAHABAHABAHABAH! I finally manage to overcome the last maximum height."

Above the treetops they could see how a kind of boat formed by a smooth board together with a sail flew over the sky, by focusing their vision better they could contemplate your figure, holding a small directional mast that allowed you to change the direction to the one you wanted to go and the height. You howled with laughter at the sight of the clouds overhead, though your laughter soon ceased as black smoke began to billow from the thruster dials that kept you afloat.

"Shit, here we go again."

You began to descend quickly, you grabbed the straps of your backpack, approaching the edge of the table to see the trees closer and closer to you, with a small sigh you gained momentum jumping from your invention, within seconds of jumping you pulled a small ring, successfully opening an old tarp with various patches that helped you descend without hurting yourself.

The whole event passed under the watchful eye of those three men, confused to see how even after your invention exploded into pieces you continued to laugh in a less scandalous way. They sweated when they saw how some of the pieces flew towards you, destroying your parachute in the act, they heard your scream and some consecutive blows in a tree close to where they were. Luffy was the first to run towards your position, followed by Law and Kid who preferred to observe in silence.

You groaned touching your head, luckily this time there was no blood, you smiled removing the ropes that were wrapped around your body like snakes, getting rid of your beloved parachute again damaged. You wiped the dust on your pants, noticing some pain in your right shoulder, when you looked at it you noticed how it was slightly higher than normal.

"Always giving problems." you brought your hands to the area, caressing it a little, you bit your cheek when pressing against your shoulder, putting it back in place, letting your breathing become irregular for a few seconds, without noticing how a certain boy approached you "Much better now, that was a good experiment."

"Hey Mysterious Girl from mysterious Island!" you blinked confused to find a boy running towards you with a raised hand and a smile "Are you okay? That was amazing. Can you fly?"

It was too hyperactive for you in such a short time, you needed a couple of seconds before answering all the demands of him while he asked for more things.

"Hey, hey, calm down a bit, first of all, who are you?"

"Luffy The future king of the pirates!"

"Idiot, you won't be the king because I will be the one who occupies that position!"

Your attention was diverted to the couple that appeared hidden in some bushes, Law sighed at Kid's outburst, clearly he did not want to be seen by you to be able to analyze you, but he was disappointed.

"Mugiwara-ya I don't think you should say that so lightly anymore, you know."

"Yes, there are many marines controlling the area, if you say that they will arrest you."

You positioned yourself next to Law reaffirming his point, with a calculating look as you crossed your arms, he jumped away from you without noticing when you approached.

"Where the hell are you coming from!?"

You laughed hiding your smile with the palm of your hand at his reaction, if they were pirates they were going to have problems on this island, it was partially controlled by marines, although corrupt marines since the other half of the island was controlled by a band of pirates without moral.

In the middle of the discussion of those two, a sound was heard above all else, a roar so loud that it could be compared to the most terrible monster from the depths of the ocean, they all looked in the direction of the sound while sweating.

"Hey mystery girl, do you have food?"

First of all, English is not my language, second, I don't know exactly what the technology is like in one piece, so I apologize for any inconsistencies, let's think they are not that advanced in some respects, except for Dr

First of all, English is not my language, second, I don't know exactly what the technology is like in one piece, so I apologize for any inconsistencies, let's think they are not that advanced in some respects, except for Dr. Vegapunk and Germa 66. And I ask for forgiveness again, the writing is a bit poor in some parts.

Hope you enjoy reading!