I am pretty goddamn satisfied with my decorating skills. I should become an interior designer in my next life.

Harry looks around the room with his arms crossed, "Looks good baby. I bet I could've done better though."

I shove him, "Not even close."

There's a knock at the door so Harry goes to answer it while Zayn and I set up the speaker, he retrieves the batteries as I queue the best songs I could find.

Louis walks through the door holding the alcohol he brought and sets it on the counter, "Delilah, looking beautiful as ever." He nods his head at me and I smile. His eyebrows furrow, "Did you guys get ready together." He looks between Harry and Zayn. Zayn sighs with an eye roll while Harry finds it amusing and laughs.

We get everything set up...food, cake, music, and decorations right before Niall texts Zayn they're on their way. I'm sure she has an idea we're here.

Louis sees the car pull up and we turn the lights off so that the room is now illuminated in the lights I brought and the disco ball Zayn hung.

A key enters their door handle and it gets pushed open, we yell "Surprise!" Just as we see Jade walk through before Niall and her eyes are wide with a big smile plastered on her face.

She screams in excitement and runs to me, pulling me in for a long hug, "Happy Birthday!" I say with my head resting on her shoulder.

"Thank you beautiful. I'm so happy you're here." She whispers in my ear. I can hear the smile in her voice.

"Me too." We pull away from the hug and everyone else goes in for one and wishes her a happy birthday.

They forced me to take one shot with them but after that I cut myself off since I'm the one driving back to the house tonight.

Jade does some birthday karaoke as she calls it and it kinda makes me sad. I wish I could karaoke with Niall but he's currently giving me the silent treatment.

But not with Harry which is confusing me. He's been talking to Harry all night but won't even look at me. I didn't throw the goddamn punch, Harry did.

I play 'In Da Club' by 50 Cent since it's literally required at a birthday party and her and I dance while the guys drink and chat about god knows what.

I don't need to be drunk to have fun. I'm having a blast and only have one shot in me. Who needs alcohol?

We finish dancing and I tell Jade I have to pee so I excuse myself to their bathroom and do my business. My makeup is a little messed up from sweating so I touch it up and fix my hair.

Once I open the door, Niall is standing right in front of me, "Hi."

My eyes widen from shock of him speaking to me, "Uh, hi."

He just stays standing there focusing his eyes on anything but me. "Do you need to go to the bathroom?" I step out of the doorway and he shakes his head, "No I wanted to talk to you."

I cross my arms, "Oh. Okay."

Finally.

"I want to apologize for everything I said and did at Reign. It wasn't fair for you at all and I didn't mean what I said." He's finally looking at me now.

"I appreciate that, but you weren't wrong. I blamed myself for what happened and you saying it didn't really hurt my feelings. You just kinda confirmed it was my fault after all." I shrug.

His eyebrows furrow, "Lilah, you really blame yourself for Liam's death? I mean, like you actually think you're at fault?"

I nod, "I've sort of come to terms with the fact that I was a major factor yeah. I may have not pulled the trigger but he was there because of me. And the whole thing you said about me being the cause of all the dangerous situations we've been through—that was also true."