𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

"And don't you forget it," the werewolf answered, "So, what are we watching first?"

☾⌑❄⌑☽

"So, how is she?" questioned JJ as her and Charlie were sitting at the bar in the Mystic Grill. The blonde was on break, and her girlfriend had just come back from the Bennett house.

"Not so good," Charlie sighed, taking a sip from her drink that the bartender just brought her. "I mean, her grandmother just died. I got a smile out of her, though."

JJ offered up a small, comforting smile. "That's good. On a lighter subject, are you coming to the raffle tonight? I heard there are gonna be some really good candidates."

"You're telling me that I can win a date with an old man for just one dollar a ticket? Sounds like a dream," the Lockwood girl joked, saying the first sentence in a really high-pitched, girly voice, causing the blonde next to her to chuckle.

The blonde sighed, sending her best puppy dog eyes to the brunette. "Well, I have to work it, so if you wanted to come keep me company, it would be very much appreciated."

"Hey, are you Charlie Lockwood? The one who applied for the waitressing job?" the bartender asked, coming up to the couple and interrupting their conversation. When she nodded, he continued, "You got the job."

"Wait, really?" Charlie's eyes widened, and grin broke out across her face as she glanced at her girlfriend, who was also smiling in excitement.

He nodded, eyeing the happy couple. "Yeah, really. Can you start tonight at 6:00? We're hosting some sort of fundraiser, and we're kind of short-staffed."

"Yes," the brunette told him. "I'd be happy to."

"If I catch you two making out at any point, I won't put you on overlapping shifts," the man told them, but his voice was kind of playful. They knew he still meant it though.

The two went back to celebrating, and when they were almost to the point of squealing, none other than Matt Donovan walked over to them with a curious look on his face as he threw a rag over his shoulder. "What are we cheering about?"

"Charlie got a job here," JJ announced, smile still on her face as she turned to him. "So, now I don't have to be stuck all alone with you."

"First of all, congrats, Char. Second of all, shots fired," Matt told Charlie before looking at the blonde with a mocking pain expression, but it did not take very for a smile to creep up on his face. 

JJ waved him off, looking back at her girlfriend. "Now, I get to see you even at work."

"You see me here anyways," Charlie said, rolling her eyes at the blonde's antics. She acted as if they didn't spend all of their free time with each other. "I come here almost everyday just to hang out with you."

"Yeah, but now I won't get yelled at for doing it," the Martin girl joked, which made the other two people chuckle slightly. Her and Charlie looked at each other with smiles on their faces for a moment, just taking in the moment.

"I'll leave you two lovebirds to it," Matt told them kind of awkwardly as he stepped away from the bar so that he could get back to work since he was not on break. He nodded to the Lockwood girl, "I'll see you later, Char."

Once he left, JJ's lips curved into a small smile. "Now you can come and watch other pay for dates with old men while getting paid."

"Sounds amazing."

☾⌑❄⌑☽

"HE'S ALREADY BEEN HIT ON, like, 35 times," Caroline told Charlie, JJ, and Elena, talking about Matt. It was true. Many of the desperate middle-aged women that had come for the raffle found the Donovan boy really appealing. The blonde was supposed to be running the ticket station, but when her friends showed up, she got distracted. "He's total cougar bait."