This lack of control over himself is making him go restless and annoyed with his own self! 

Present:

Adi got out of his trance hearing the clicking sound of the elevator indicating that he has reached his floor. Coming out of the elevator he went to his chamber straight. As he was about to take his chair, a pair of feminine hands hugged his chest from behind tightly. Adi sneered as the smell of a  loud perfume hit his nose. Getting rid of those hands he looked back to come face to face with the person he least wanted to see this morning. 

" What are you doing here Kiara? Why you entered my cabin without my permission?" Adi asked irritated.

But his words seemed to have no effect on her. Trying to give her best seductive smile to him she took a step forward in his direction almost standing too close to him. One hand kept on his chest and the perfectly manicured fingers of the other one are playing with his shirt button, she whispered _

" I missed you. Why you didn't show up at night club this Sunday? I was waiting for you. But it seems like you make it your habit to disappoint me. Isn't it Adi ?" She tried to use her best innocent face and puppy eyes but to Adi, she looked ridiculous! 

Jerking her hands off from his chest he put a good amount of distance between them. Grinding his teeth he looked at her sternly.

" Why do you think I'll share every bit of my personal information with you? Who are you? My friend? Girlfriend? Or any family member. None! You are just the daughter of my father's friend and a one-time fling of mine! That's it. Whatever happened between us happened with both of our consent, and don't act like you didn't know I don't do relationships. " 

Kiara again tried to speak out..." But I.. I thought ...."

Without even letting her complete he hold her neck into a strong grip and pushed her into the nearby wall...

Listen to me, and listen to me clear and loud, you were just a one time thing nothing more or less. So don't even you dare to act like there's something between us, and from the next time you enter my cabin don't forget to take permission. I hate unprofessional people in the workplace. From the next time, if I see, you are showing any type of desperate behavior of yours I'll throw you out of this company. I must not be the owner of the company but sometimes you seem to forget this company is owned by my family. So get the hell out of here and focus on what you are being paid for. Your work. Now fuck off". He yelled.

When he let her go she started taking a deep breath,  trying to feel the air in her lungs that have been deprived of oxygen for the last few seconds. Her red face and teary eyes are showing how much she got afraid of him. She has approached him numerous times in the past but she had never seen him this angry! 

Without even wasting a second she rushed out of his cabin. 

As soon as she left his chamber he loosened his tie and dropped himself on the chair. Gulping the water from the glass in one go he looked at the ceiling. His bad morning has already become worse due to her unwanted presence. He regrets making her a fling even for once! She is getting more clingy day by day, and now it's almost getting too much for him to bear.

She needed to learn a lesson. He is sure she won't dare to do anything for a few days. But what's bothering him is his own self. Whatever he does it seems like he is not controlling his action. No, he can't let this happen to him. He has to be his old self " 

Taking some deep breaths he tried to focus on his work. 

.................. 

" Adi, you are still working? Why didn't you go home ? It's already seven past ten". His brother spoke out while entering his cabin. He can see how much Adi is trying to drown himself in work from the day he himself gave a lecture to him for being late. He knows that his brother is anything but unprofessional but seeing him restless for the last few days didn't sit well with him. He even asked him but if he isn't ready to share he can't really force him! 

" Oh brother, you! I am almost done. It will take 30 more minutes. I would leave after that. " He tried again to focus on his pending work.

" No, you go home. That's enough for today. I'll do it by myself." His brother ordered. 

" But..." 

" Adi, go home. Don't overwork yourself. I said I will manage it". 

Nodding to his brother he stood up from the chair and walked out of his cabin. 

As soon as he wasn't left with any work, his mind went back to that brown-eyed petite girl. This is one of the reasons he was working as much as possible to stop his mind from going back to her at every little chance it gets. 

As he started going towards his car he remembered it was only Wednesday. Still, three to four days left for him to get to visit his home again! But the way his restlessness was increasing at an exponential speed he highly doubted whether he would be able to survive till the weekend or not! 

But wait. It's his house, right? So why does he have to wait till the weekend though? He can visit whenever he wants! Also, he was missing his family. So visiting them would leave his mood up. 

" Liar! Why don't you accept that you just want to see her? Your family is just an excuse. But didn't you promise  yourself you won't think about her till the weekend?" 

His subconscious mind tried to put some sense in him.

 But shutting his mind off his car took a turn towards his home. 

As once said promises are made to be broken.

                      •••••••••••••

*So here is another chapter. 

PLEASE LIKE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW MY ACCOUNT.

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT ❤️.