Jin nodded, 'Yes.' And pointed to Jungkook, who exhaled tiredly.

Great! Now, everyone will know and of course will react like Jin hyung did!

Thirty minutes later;

Jungkook just explained the whole situations to everyone. And all of them looked at each other thinking about the whole thing, they are judging both good and bad side. So, the matter is_

There is some new students admitted here in Jungkook's class last month. They are three in total and already became popular in university for their visuals and of course they are rich! Jungkook is not that type of friendly with others in his class but not rude also. He spends most of the time with Soobin and Beomgyu. But he talked with those three guys a few times in free classes time. Jack, Jay and Riki-three of them are quite friendly and good towards everybody despite being moody, they loves to talk a lot and also they gives a type of joyous vibe around them...

Jungkook saw that he kinda loving their vibes. Their choices and likings are almost similar. So, in this one month, they became some good friends...well not like Soobin-Beomgyu-Jungkook trio. The trio is another level. But, you can call this newly built friendship a good friendship.

Last day, in university all the six friends were chitchatting in cafeteria. And Jay gave news to them that He, Jack and Riki are going to a night club tonight as next day is a holiday. They have gone in night clubs before already and they were saying how fun it is!

Jungkook being a curious kid, wanted to know how that feels actually by his own! He never went to a club even he is an adult and there is no age barricade! But his overprotective hyungs never allowed him to go that type of place. They don't want their makhnes to go such places where he can be harmed and night clubs are really not a place for a childish and naïve boy like Jungkook. They always wanna protect him from the cruel world and that's why they don't allow him to go such nasty places...

Jungkook was also not that type of fond about those places yet as no one made him curious about it before. Of course no one could, cause he is always surrounded and protected by his hyungs or his two protector friends! But now after hearing the fun side of clubs, he started become curious about that and when Riki invited to join them, without thinking he said he is interested!

But Soobin interrupted. He took Jungkook to aside and tried to make him understand that why he shouldn't go there. He also told him that he and Beomgyu won't go there, so he also shouldn't go there as he barely know those three. But, being a stubborn boy, Jungkook stick on his words and for the first time he argued with Soobin and told him something that hurt him.

Flashback#

Soobin excused him and pulled the youngest one with him to a corner. Beomgyu followed them.

Soobin: Kookie? Are you serious?

Jungkook: What hyung?' he asked a bit confusingly. He wasn't getting why Soobin was looking so nervous all of a sudden!

Soobin: I'm asking about your accepting the invitation of tagging with them. You shouldn't go there baby-

Jungkook: Why? I'm not underage and also I wanna see how it really works! It sounds fun!

Beomgyu: Buddy it sounds fun but it's actually not! There are so many danger, also we won't be there to look after you-

Jungkook: Come on Beomgii! Not you also! Why you are also talking like hyungs? And why you need to look after me? I'm not kid-

Soobin: Oh really? Then what happen when you see Jun-ho, huh?

Jungkook stumbled and looked at Soobin with teary eyes. He hates when people hit him on his weak point. He never thought his own friends will think him like that, he fisted his hand...

Jungkook: WHAT YOU WANNA PROVE NOW? That I'm weak?

Soobin on the other hand was also regretted quickly, he never meant it to say. It just slipped. He tried to calm the boy down_

Soobin: Bunn, listen! I'm sorry...

Jungkook: I'M NOT WEAK! I'LL SHOW YOU THAT!

Soobin: I know...I know you are not weak, ok? I didn't mean it...

Jungkook: Stop protecting me. I can take care of me. Why you are protesting me from going there? Why I'm not allowed to have fun?

Beomgyu: Buddy, it's because it's for your own safety. We don't wanna see you hurt or anything...

Soobin: So, you are not going in the club...that's final.'

Jungkook crossed his arms and suddenly his behavior changed into a stern one, 'And who are you to say that?'

Soobin was shocked on his behavior, 'Kim Jungkook? What the-

Jungkook: I will go there and that's final. You can't order me around!' Jungkook was on his own world. He was thinking about going to the club will give him some taste of new and freedom. He didn't even realized what he was doing!

Beomgyu gasped in shock, 'Kookie! What happened to you? You are talking with hyung...'

Jungkook: I don't care! You guys always treat me like baby. I'm not a baby! I have rights to do whatever I want! So better back off...

Soobin and Beomgyu's eyes went teary. Beomgyu was going to say something but Soobin stopped him.

Soobin: Fine. Do whatever you want...Neither me nor Beomgyu is gonna interfere in your life anymore. But if anything happens, don't expect me, ok? Let's go Beomgyu-ah.'

Jungkook suddenly got a shock and his mind went clear. He realized what he just did, but it was too late. Soobin and Beomgyu were already went away from there. Jungkook was going to run behind them, but Jay came and asked him if he is really going there or not. Jungkook hesitated for a moment. But his stubborn side won again, when he thought of being weak.

He nodded and told them to pick him up from his home. They still asked him if it's really ok or not. Jungkook just told them everything is ok and they left telling him to think about it again.

Flashback End#

His hyungs don't know about all of these fighting with soob-gyu. He just told them they are not going with him. And now here they are looking at him like he wanted their kidney!

He stirred on his place being uncomfortable under their gaze, 'What?'

Namjoon sighed, 'Bunny, When Jin hyung said you are not going then why you are arguing, hmm? You know it's a bad manner, right?'

Jungkook pouted sadly, 'Please? Just one night? I just wanna feel the feelings there....'

Taehyung shook his head, 'Jungkook, no more discussion.'

Jungkook took a deep breath... no more discussion? Heck No way! It's gonna be a long way of discussion...