cell suga

Gine POV that was close  hey guys karrot u alive of course  this just in people have been attack by some Master why supposed to cars about earthlings dying good  because barock people just do not disappear outta no where am sorry guys it's okay kid  come on here what the this looks like time medicine but that's impossible  am the only one not anymore  ahh what the hell is that  looks  I saw purple blood  it came from that thing   this the blueprint of the android yeah I been working on  way destroy them ahhh green man u okay some green bug thing  I fought him his ki felled like all of ours  what    huh what the  so that's what happened to all the earthlings huh  well it's nice to finally met gine how u know my name  he has to be from trunks timeline  I was created to be perfect all have to do find  17 n 18 then I'll be perfect  shut up I'll go right u can't defend me wanna bet ahhh what that's all u have  I know all your moves take this ahhh gh damnit it was nice n all but what wow u really weak  if have use another DNA to become powerful  solar flaor my eyes damnit  he knows all of our moves we had to try something now have deal wit cell now that was the name I get from  him  it was 3 years after I left well he is right I checked bluma says.