Chapter 46 Ice-Cream

Start from the beginning

"Very funny Vincent" I reply and was to move towards the exit when he pulled me back and said, "Come on Cassandra, it's fine, I am with you, you are my strong girl right, don't be scared." Me being me I said "No I want to go back home."

"Please baby can't you do this for me, please come on I promise, it will be worthy." He says and holds my hand, he knows I won't deny him, when he shows me his puppy dog eye, so I agree.

After the movie, he called his driver to pick us up, as I was dead scared by whatever was happening in the movie, and he promised to stay by me, the entire car ride I was literally sitting on him, he wrapped his arms around me and was saying some soothing words and was kissing my temples and helping me warm up.

*****

Later on at home, he changed into a black hoodie and pants he told me he would cook dinner for us, and that I should not disturb him, so he made me sit on the kitchen counter and started chopping the veggies, while I kept on staring at his every m...

Later on at home, he changed into a black hoodie and pants he told me he would cook dinner for us, and that I should not disturb him, so he made me sit on the kitchen counter and started chopping the veggies, while I kept on staring at his every move, with curiosity, since he never cooks, I repeat never. When he feels my penetrative glances at him, he stops cutting veggies and opens the fridge door.

He picks up the ice cream tub and scoops some in his thumb finger and comes towards me. "Cassandra, would you like some?" I innocently nod at him. He takes that as a cue and inserts his thumb finger in my mouth. I taste the chocolate and clean up his finger in a jiffy.

He smirks and takes another scoop of cream and rubs it over my lips and its surroundings. I give a confused look, he does not respond verbally but physically, he starts to attack my lips. We both fight for dominance, when I don't give him a chance he once again spreads ice cream onto my neck and starts kissing that, he leaves wet kissed as he sucks on the ice cream, I let out a soft moan.

He sees that as a chance and takes dominance and puts his tongue into my mouth and tastes the cream. His mouth tastes of coco-cola, and he continues to torture me by playing with ice cream, on my neck, lips, cheeks and ear lobe. When I start to whine, finally he pulls me by my waist and attaches me to his waist, my legs snaking around his torso.

He carried me to his bedroom, laid me on the bed and looked into my eyes as though he was looking at his meal for the day. He slowly climbs on the bed without breaking eye contact. I nervously bite down my lips. He carefully removed my lower lips using his thumb and said "Don't"

I nod and he starts to suck on my lips and I slowly remove his hoodie, he just smirks and allows me to remove it completely. Next, his hand landed on my waist as he tried to remove my top, which he was successful in. He looked down at me and said, "Cassie baby you are too hard to resist. I wanted to do this the right way, but you are making me lose control."

I just stare at him and he embraces me in a hug, the only thing separating our upper bodies is my bra, he was fiddling to remove it when I was trying to remove his pants. I easily removed the knot and was trying to pull it down, seeing my struggle, he left my bra and helped me remove his pants. His bulge was visible under his underwear. Seeing him too erotic I started attacking his lips, he gave me dominance and started moving his lips in accordance.

When he once again placed a hand on my bra, his phone rang, he let out a frustrated hiss and let go of me and checked who was calling and cursed "Bloody mother fucker, I know it's his baby sister, yet now he has no right to disturb me" I tried to muffle a laugh at him but failed miserably, he gave me a death glare and I tried to quiet down, which exactly didn't work as Aiden was calling repeatedly whenever Vincent tried to cut the call.

He finally switched off his phone and climbed on top of me, he planted a kiss on my lips when my phone began to ring. Vincent let go of me and said "I will kill him literally." I picked up the phone to hear Aiden swearing at me "Cassandra ask that bloody mother fucker to pick up my calls, I am no mad to call him at this hour, I know he has priorities, but nothing should come in font of bromance. Yet better give him the phone" I just replied with an ok since he was too drunk.

I passed on the phone to Vincent, they had a minute discussion and Vincent was fuming literally. He cut the call and gave me an annoyed look, I asked him what happened. He pulled on his pants and said "Your brother was against the idea of us consummating this marriage, as he needs to talk about his marriage."

I picked up my shirt which was on the ground and wore that while asking "Meaning?"

"Nothing Cassandra, that idiot is drunk in some bar and creating a ruckus, he is seriously a cock buster, I swear if it was someone else I would have literally landed them in hospital for a week, he literally disturbs us every fucking time, I will literally show him the same situation when he gets married to Izzy, I swear."

I chuckled and said, "The hell is he waiting a year to consummate his marriage, I think they already did it." He rolled his eyes and said "Fuckingly your right, by the way, want to tag along?"

I nodded my head as I didn't want to stay alone after the horror movie. So I tagged along. Aiden was drunk dead in a strip club, no it was not his bachelorette yet, he was drunk and mumbling something like Baby, sorry, I knew, I promise, it's not mine, mistake. Which nearly went above our head.

We wanted to drop him at his penthouse, but he was troubling us by not getting the key, so finally, Vincent decided he should just sleep in our guest room. He helped him out and came back to the room, losing all interest in whatever we were doing. He once again curses Aiden and goes to sleep by holding me tight in his arms.

*****

It was Aiden's wedding today and I was dressing up in a shimmering pastel pink dress, I had stylists helping out with makeup and hair. Later I went on to find Vincent dressed in a suit already, as our eyes met, he didn't dare take his eyes off me. He was still angry with Aiden, the next day when we confronted him, he didn't reply and just left. 

I stood in front of him and said "Hey, hi

I stood in front of him and said "Hey, hi." He broke the stance and said, "Beautiful Cassandra, I am blown away."

"Where Vincent?" I asked in a soft voice. "Nowhere, except your..." he was cut off by the car honking sound. "Come on darling, the car is waiting for us, we will continue this later."

After that, we went to a wedding that was nothing but chaos, where the confusion started from who was the real priest, to the mother of Aiden's child, finally ending with a happily ever after for him according to me.

****

published on 24/12/2023