Chapter 22 She Is My Wife

Start from the beginning

I called out the steward named Steve and said "You are fired." He was shocked and Cassie yelled at me "What is wrong with you? You had to fire that slut not Steve" She even knows his name. She continues "You asked for my help since she was seducing you not that he was seducing you."

"No, I actually wanted to fire him only not her, why will I even fire her? Actually, I wanted to tell you that he was seducing you, not the other way around, also I wanted to show my territory to people."

"What seriously was he seducing me? This bitch here was seducing you the entire trip" By now she was red with anger.

"Cassandra now it's enough, he is fired and come let's go to our new mansion baby, we can have some wild night, continue from where we left in the morning." I teased her knowing she won't fall for this trap.

"Fine Vincent, if he is fired, fine." She takes a glass of wine and throws it on the air hostess's face and tells her in a slow voice "You are fired, I tell you this because Vincent owns this jet and he is your boss right?" she nodded and while Cassandra continued "And finally, I own him since he is my husband, right baby" now she turns to me.

Before I could tell her no she kissed me on my lips and I forgot the world. She is kissing me so senselessly that I forget we were putting on a show for others. She finally pulls apart when she is unable to breathe. She takes a hold of my hand and we both get down. She is mastering this game for sure. We finally reached our new house. It was located 40 minutes away from my parents house for which I am grateful.

It was a modern villa, with a hyperbolic roof and façade made of glass, it was a double-storey building with a living room, kitchen, dining room, games room, and AV room. It also had a backyard with a swimming pool and other commodities. It was a perfect blend of colours. It was too big for 2, but what else will I do with the money, seriously I cannot run away with Hazel, so why not. Cassandra was happy with the house, rather than the house she was happy with the fact she gets her own bedroom and not a couch this time.

 Cassandra was happy with the house, rather than the house she was happy with the fact she gets her own bedroom and not a couch this time

*****

Cassandra's pov

The next 3 months were pretty peaceful since we avoided each other. Vincent was busy with his work and usually would leave at 9 in the morning and come back by 7 in the evening when we would have dinner. If it was a weekend, I would stay in my room or go out with Avery and Cole. Sometimes he would go out with his friends on weekends. I started attending college, some of the classes were online while some were offline. It was going pretty well and it was peaceful.

If we ever meet, we usually say hi and continue with our work. It will usually be awkward at the dining table but what else can be done, I have to feed my tummy and I seriously can't wait for him to finish first. Vincent even now does not eat anything that I cook. He has maids and cooks and others for his help.

I got up late since it was a Sunday morning and I was too hungry, so now I got dressed in a pastel green crop top that had full-length sleeves with shorts and sneakers. Since our cook took a day off, so I was preparing mac and cheese for myself when the doorbell rings. I go open it to see Nick.