please no,

Ban pov

We were all sitting after cleaning the tavern, relaxing after our morning routine when we heard it.

The wind picking up speeds, the new speeds causing the shingles to shake and rattle.

"Probably just a storm rolling i-" kings statement was cut off by something barreling in the front door, moving so fast all we were able to make out was a yellow blur.

"What the fuck!?" I shouted in surprise, all of us standing to our feet to try and follow it.

The sounds of crashing coming from the kitchen as whatever it was drifted to a stop.

However before we even made it to the kitchen door in walked the captain, looking like he just went through a hurricane.

"Well hey Cap'n, you look like shit" I chuckled, before Zeldris tackled him.

"Brother! Where have you been? How's Elizabeth? Is it born yet? Is it a boy or a girl?" He spoke excitedly, gripping him by the shoulders.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Zeldris pov

Meliodas did not end up answering any of my questions, but instead after insisting we get Merlin to the celestial realm, then proceeded to start pacing around as the tavern took fuckin flight.

I did not know this giant ass pig could fly..... Wow I owe a lot of people money.... I thought as I shook my head in disbelief.

Upon arrival Merlin refused to let meliodas in there with her and Elizabeth, forcing him to wait downstairs.

And then it started, the screaming, loud high pitched pained screams that caused meliodas to throw a second attempt at getting in only to be apported back down.

So now me, gelda, the sins and some celestials are sitting watching as meliodas paces around the room, being forced to hear her screams.

"How long is she going to be in that much pain?" Diane asked worriedly, rubbing her hands over her eyes as she cried.

"I-i don't know..... " I mumbled quietly, staring at the ground.

The sound of her pain felt like pangs of sorrow in my chest, making me nauseous. She's like a sister to me, so hearing her in such pain, knowing there was nothing I could do, it was agonizing.

The thought of referring to her as a sister made me look up at meliodas, eyeing him as his face stayed stoic, his hands fidgeting.

I stood and walked over, pulling him into an embrace in an attempt to calm him.

"It's okay brother, she's gonna be okay, your kid is gonna be okay, just sit and relax okay? You're gonna meet your kid soon, so why be worried? We should be excited about this, not letting you pace a hole in the floor" I tried to calm him, rubbing his back as I guided him to sitting down.

"I should be up there with her, she's giving birth to my baby and I'm not even allowed to hold her hand" he shuddered with his head hanging low, the sight of his tears causing me a jolt.

I've almost never seen him cry, and I've never seen him this wrecked and vulnerable.

I just rubbed his back in circles as I tried to sooth him, whilst attempting to block out her obvious screams of pain.

"Oh.... Umm.... So, what did you two end up wanting to name it?" I asked both trying to distract him from the pained crys of his lover and legitimately curious.