I love you

WARNING ⚠ MATURE CONTENT

AKA Smut with Fluff

____________________________

Ban POV

Captain walks in with Zeldris and some blonde girl with red eyes.

"alrighty then everyone you all already know Zeldris but this is Gelda , Zeldris's girlfriend!"

"Girlfriend? So what is he an ally now?" I asked jokingly not expecting a yes,

"Yep"

"WHAT! WHY! HOW CAN WE TRUST HIM!" king shouted,

"oh.... Well he's my brother and I can assure you that he's on our side!" he said said smiling,

"WHAT!! You have a brother" I yelled,

"well yeah so let's celebrate!" He said grabbing ale,

Time skip afternoon
Meliodas POV

everyone was drinking a lot of ale. at this point Elizabeth had come down to help serve drinks. naturally after what she said I was watching her carefully, but as I watched her while drinking I found myself craving her. I almost growled as I saw a customer look at her butt as she walked by, I wanted her all to myself and like hell was some other guy going to think they had a chance to be with my lover.

Time skip morning

all the sins even Zeldris and gelda were out cold, but i stayed up because I was worried about my Princess getting stolen again. I suddenly remembered when some dumbass proposed to her and then I thought to myself why don't I just mark her as mine? Then no one else could have what's mine, No wait I can't do that to her thats toooo painful, I can't, I won't.
Weelllll I could always do it the human way? And..... Propose?
Ah shit that would mean I need Bartra's permission Damn it!
I thought to myself not even realizing that my demon marks were showing or the fact that there was a sertain blonde fairy reading my mind.

"hey Elain whats wrong is something up?" ban asked Elaine.
I turn around to see her smiling as big as the moon at me.

"what?" I asked confused,

"What do you mean 'what' I just read your mind!! I'm sooo!!!!! Happy!!!"

I instantly realized that she heard my thoughts and looked down so my hair would cover my blush of embarrassment.

"what! Elaine I thought I told you thats rude..... But what'd he think anyway" Ban spoke curiously,

"Ban!!" I yelled not realizing that I yelled.
Everyone in the tavern woke up and I was out, poof, gone, no where to be found.

King POV

"what! Why'd the captain yell?" I asked curiously.

Ban was Laughing so i instantly realized he did something to piss him off,

Ban POV

I took Elaine upstairs to our room so she could tell me what the captain was thinking that made him so upset about someone finding out about.

"so what was he thinking about?" I asked.
She was still so happy about whatever it was.

She came over to me and whispered in my ear.

"he wants Elizabeth, he want to Marry her" She said squeaking slightly from excitement.

"what! Seriously!?" I asked realizing how much that must have upset him for someone to intrude on the thought of it.