Are You Sure?

Meliodas pov

Its been almost two weeks since she disappeared and still no luck.
And then merlin appears out of nowhere, "about damn time you showed up any luck on finding the princess?" ban said,

Merlin Smirked, "for a matter a fact I did"

everyone gasped "WHERE!" I yelled at her,

"I don't know where she is now but according to the information I've gathered about 6 days ago she was at Camelot, my guess taken be the ten commandments"

Everyone gasped again and diane started crying

"WELL? Where now?" ban snapped,

"I don't know where she is at the moment but at least we know that she was and most likely IS alive"

And just as Swiftly as she appeared she was gone.
What now? I thought to myself. what if they hurt her? what would I even do if I lost her? NO I can't think like this, I WILL find her and I WILL take Home.

Elizabeth pov

I woke up, my entire body hurt so bad that I couldn't help but i immediately started crying. but I got astounded when Zeldris came and sat next to me and started trying to comfort me. he was rubbing my forehead and humming I tried to look at him to see why he was acting this way but I blacked out.

Time skip Midnight
Still Elizabeth POV

I wake once again only to see Zeldris wide awake and sitting next to a fire, he looked at me with a sigh of relief.

and I was still so curious about what he was going to tell me back in Camelot and its not like I had anything better to do.

"h-hey sir Zeldris" I said,

"Yes?" he said in return.

"I was curious what was it that you tried to tell me back in Camelot? You were telling me about your reason for wanting to kill meliodas?"  I asked honestly,

He looked at me for a second before finally giving in and telling me.
He sighed "Fine...... Her name was...... G Gelda."

"oh what was she like? and what'd she look like?"

He stopped for moment and sighed again "she was...... Amazing and beautiful she was from the vampire clan..... Which meant it was forbidden for me to be with her but I was
anyway.............. I loved her and still do whether she is alive or not I will always love her..........."

"I guess you understand me then"

He looked at me in shock.
"what?" he asked confused,

"well...... Now you know why I can't let you kill meliodas"

We sat in silence for a moment before I broke the ice,
"may I ask what we are doing out here, wherever we are? and why did you bandage me?"

He sighed and looked at me "well your bandaged because I made a promise to you that I would keep you alive but the question as to why we are out here....... I don't really know why actually.................... I guess..... You are the reason that I'm Freeing you, you really you surprised me even though you were kidnapped and chained up you were still so kind for No reason...... You even...... Tried to comfort me even though I'm your enemy you have no reason to even talk to me or trust me and yet here you are openly telling me about your love for my traitorous brother even though I could easily kill you for taking a liking to him a traitor........ Who stole my everything...... You really are remarkable you know that?"