Chapter 15 After-care

Comincia dall'inizio

"Vaffanculo, just come down in 30 or I will drag you in whichever position you are in the next 30 and if I had to take Hazel  don't need your guidance" saying that he ended the call.

(Vaffanculo -fuck you)

*****

After 20 minutes I was dressed up in a green dress that had white flowers as a pattern with a simple chain around my neck while leaving my hair to cascade down and headed out to see Vincent at the entrance talking to Aiden. Seeing me, Aiden winked at me and walked inside. I went to Vincent and without a word said he moved towards his car and I followed his suit.

 I went to Vincent and without a word said he moved towards his car and I followed his suit

(Cassandra's dress)

As soon as I entered the car I buckled up my seat belt, thinking about the embarrassing moment yesterday. Seeing this Vincent just smirks, to which I send him a glare and he just ignores me and starts to drive.

After a few minute's drive, he stops the car near a jewellery shop and gets down, I follow him closely behind. When we enter the shop we are greeted by the manager of the shop who looks roughly around 50 years old.

Later Vincent talks to the manager in Italian and moves to the other end of the shop, which looks like a VIP section. After we take our seats the manager gets a box full of beautiful rings. Vincent looks at me and tells me to pick up a ring of my liking.

Without any idea of why I am picking a ring, I picked up a cute little ring that had a purple rose engraved on it. Vincent takes it from my hand and examines it, later he places it back and picks up a white stone ring that was too beautiful and hands it over to the manager. Idiot if he had to make the final decision why even ask me?

Then a sales lady gets us some orange juice and also carefully removes my ring which Vincent placed or do I say roughly pushed the ring into my finger

Then a sales lady gets us some orange juice and also carefully removes my ring which Vincent placed or do I say roughly pushed the ring into my finger. It did not hurt too much now. Later the manager takes a measurement of my finger.

We moved out of the shop and sat in the car in uncomfortable silence. He later drove me towards a restaurant, not knowing what to do even though I got down only to be crowded by a bunch of reporters. Before I could get a hang of what was going on I felt Vincent next to me, he wrapped his hand around my waist and guided me towards the restaurant.