Chapter 10: You look like sex.

Reign's POV.

I meant what I said, parties are not my thing, but as soon as I got to Zane's party, Zane handed me a closed bottle of vodka which I kissed and hugged like a precious little baby.

There was a time when I used to tell myself that my mouth would never taste alcohol, but that was back when I still had a father who put me to bed, a mother who kissed me good morning and cooked delicious breakfast and an older sister who playfully fought with me all the time.

They all left and alcohol became my new family. It never fucking disappoints I tell ya.

I planned on drinking it from the bottle but Zane called me crazy and made me mix it with an energy drink.

The mixture takes time to hit the spot but it does, eventually, I find myself dancing by myself on the crowded dance floor since Zane went to look for princess Jasmine and I don't have friends anymore.

My mind tells me I gotta pee and I start pushing through the crowd, looking for the staircase.

I stumble, bumping into Wendy Jenkins at the bottom of the staircase, she places her hands on my shoulders to steady me.

"You are so very wasted," She states the obvious with a laugh.

"Thanks." I nod my head and she giggles.

"You look really good though," her kind eyes drop to my outfit, I also look down at my little skin tight black dress that has risen higher due to the dancing.

I don't feel so insecure about showing skin when I'm drunk.

"I feel like a slut." I say honestly, she laughs.

"Sometimes, that's a good thing," She assures me, patting my shoulder and walking away, I watch her disappear in the crowd of people.

Damn, was she just hitting on me?

I climb the stairs, almost missing a step but I collect myself by slapping my cheek.

Look alive, Rei.

I reach the hall, staring at all the doors and trying to guess which one is the bathroom.

I point to all of them, navigating.

I decide to open the first one.

Loud moans and grunts.

Nope, not the bathroom.

I open the second one, spotting two people sitting on a couch in the middle of the room.

"Sorry." I say, pulling the door to shut it.

"Reign?" That makes my hand cease.

I open it wider, narrowing my eyes at the two people.

The room is dim so I can only make out their figure, the guy is sitting with his body sinking into the couch and his legs spread while the girl has her legs crossed on his lap.

"And you are...?" I trail.

She laughs, "Jasmine." She turns on the lamp behind her and I see her beautiful glowing face and his handsome confused one.

All be damned.

Luke Richardson is calling dibs on princess Jasmine too? And by the looks of things, I'd say he's winning this game.

I let myself in, closing the door behind me and walking further into the room.

"Hey, sweetheart," I smirk down at him, lightly kicking his leg.

"Hey, honey," He responds, his eyes darting down to my dress.

"Wow, Richardson, you like my dress that much?" I tease, placing my hands on my hips.