Chap 12 Her truth

Advitya POV

As we reach home, the scene infront of me made me forget to breath.

"Adhya"! I screamed.

I ran towards her. She was lying on floor, unconscious, beside her Aryan was crying hysterically.
I immediately caught her in my embrace.
I lightly pat her . I checked her pulse. It was beating. Her breath was shallow. I lifted her and placed her on sofa.

"Adhya! Please open your eyes". I caressed her forehead.

"Arun bring water!" I shouted.

Arun nodded and fetched water immediately. I sprinkle some drops on her face. She jerked and open her eyes.

"Advitya"...

"Adhya, .. see i am here my love"..

"Aadi". then she closed her eyes again.

"Adhya adhya.. Arun we need to take her to the hospital". I shouted.

I heard crying wail of Aryan, who was still on the floor

"Mumma.. mumma"...

"Arun carry Aryan , i am supporting Adhya."
Arun nodded.

He lifted Aryan then we ran outside , we placed her in the car to take her to the hospital. Arun was driving. Aryan was sitting next to him . I am carrying Adhya on back seat.

"Arun drive fast." I yelled

Then in some moments we reached the hospital.

At hospital

Doctor was checking Adhya in the emergency room.

We are told to wait outside. I am becoming restless with each passing time.

"Aryan stop crying, mumma will be fine." i heard Arun's voice.
I looked at them. Arun was consoling Aryan.

"Tell me how it happened"? Arun asked Aryan gently.

"Jaideep uncle has gone out of town urgently with Jade aunt and Lucy. Jade aunt's relative was ill. So they sent me back to home. They left me to mumma's place and went. Mumma was taking me upstairs. But she stumbled. She was gently putting me down when she lost the balance and she fall on stairs." Aryan said while crying.

This made my blood boil.

"WHY SHE HAS TO CARRY YOU ALWAYS! SHE WAS ALREADY WEAK AND YOU MADE HER TIRED. I SAW HOW SHE LOOK AFTERS YOU. RUNS BEHIND YOU. SHE FALL BECAUSE OF YOU. Do YOU KNOW THIS". I shouted

Aryan flinched on my tone. And started crying again.

"Advitya are you mad! How can you talk to him like this, he is just a small boy" . Arun snapped at me while comforting Aryan.

"Don't teach me anything Arun, see what has happened to my Adhya, all because of this small boy". I said

"Addy!"

"Stop yelling, this is hospital". We heard as head nurse walking in our direction.

"Sorry" !!we said in unison

"Besides its evening so only one person can stay here." She said

I looked at Arun. He nodded.

"Let's go Aryan!" Arun said to Aryan

"No i want to see mumma!"! He cried.

"Your mumma is unconscious. She will be fine tomorrow. Do you want her to see you like this. ? Won't she feel bad seeing you cry." I asked him in cold tone.