chap 5 His years of survival

Adhya POV

I felt tug on my wrist. I didn't turn.
"Adhya"... I heard his deep calm voice.

I don't want to show my tears to him. I detached myself from his clutch.

"I will be back".. with that i left the place and move inside the bathroom.

I put my hand on my mouth, and cried. I saw my reflection in mirror. I opened the tap and sprinkled water all over my face. I wiped my face. I came out of the bathroom. I saw him standing on same place. I took my clothes from the cupboard and went inside the bathroom again. I finished my morning chores and took bath. I dried my hairs. And dressed myself in normal kurti and pants. I opened the bathroom and found him standing at same place. He is looking a far, so much indulge in his own world. I think he need time to interospect. I took the mobile from table. I walk towards him .

"Aadi".. i placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Take bath. And get freshen up. And come downstairs. I am preparing breakfast. Is there any food recommendations from your side" ? I asked
He nodded negatively.

"I placed your fresh clothes on bed. Ok". I held his hand and kissed his knuckles.

He nodded. I smiled at him. And then i left the room.

...............................................

I switched on my mobile.

I saw 12 missed calls from Jaideep bhai. I dialled his number. He didn't
Recieve. i kept mobile in between my ear and shoulder. I disengaged my hand from mobile to pick necessary utensils for breakfast. I dialled the number again. I am mashing potatoes for Paratha.

"Hello".. i heard the greeting from other side of phone.

"Hello.. Aaru"! I know it's him..

"Mumma.". he was sobbing.

"What happened my baby". I asked

"Mumma i want to be with you." He said..

"Aaru.. baby .. mumma is busy. I will meet you in noon". ..

"Promise"..

"Promise my baby. Did yoy eat your breakfast!" I asked.

"Yes ."

"Good. Baby be a good boy to uncle and aunty. So no crying. Be strong". I said

"Yes mumma*. He replied ..

"Aaru.. I love you my baby"!! I miss you"..i said.

"Aaru love maa.. mumma too"..he said.

"Ok now go play with your girlfriend". I said.

He giggled.

I cut the call while smiling..

"He seems very close you." I heard his voice..
I turned around and saw Advitya standing so close to me.

I startled on my place. He immediately grab my waist.

"Aadi. You made me afraid." I said while placing my hand on heart.

"Sorry".. he said. I lifted my gaze and saw him watching me keenly with a frown, without blinking.. he put the hair strand behind my ear. I closed my eyes in response.

He slowly placed his lips on me and start kissing me. I inadvertently tightened my hold on his Black vest. I was breathless and losing my consciousness. What happened to Advitya. He should stop. i couldn't able to hold it and pushed him. He hit the wall behind and I fall on the ground.