chap 4 A breach in trust ?

Adhya POV

We are heading towards our home. I looked at my right. Advitya is resting on passenger seat with eyes closed  while i am driving. I am feeling really bad for leaving Aaru.

Flashback

As i rang the bell of the jaideep bhai's house, jade opened it. She embraced me in tight hug

"Adhya , where were you? We were trying to call.".. Then she saw Aaryan who was sleeping in my arms.
"Oh my god what happened to Aaryan?"

I came inside.

"Pari!" I saw Jaideep bhai coming.

He hugged me.
"Sit!"

"Aaru got injured in the school while playing. So i took him to the hospital." I told them and took the glass of water from jade's hand.

"How is he"? Jaideep bhai carassed Aaryan's head who was still sleeping .
"He is fine now. Still Under sedatives." I securely placed him on sofa.

"My phone battery drained out. So i couldn't able to call". I replied.

"Ok leave everything. Come have dinner". Jade said.

"No Jade. I have to go. Actually my university especially my department is organising research conference for 3 days. They gave me extra responsibility to look after every thing". I lied to them.

"As i serve for RAA too, this deceiving job still demand my presence. Jade jai Bhai can you keep Aaryan for few days . I won't be able to look after him. Please"..i asked.

"What are you saying princess, ofcourse Aaryan can live here as long as you want. You can live here too as well. Go to your work from here only". Jaideep bhai said.

What do i say now. I thought

"Bhai i am shifting to university hostel. So I cannot keep Aaryan with me". I lied.

Both looked convinced.

"Ok princess. Don't worry . But take care of yourself too". Jai bhai said.
I smiled and nodded.

I gently nudged Aaryan.
"Aaru! "
"Aaru!"
Aryan moves his head. And open his eyes. He rubbed it with back of his hand.

"Mumma!! "

"Yaa baby! Are you feeling pain"! I asked him.
"No".. he replied. i supported him as he wants to sit.

"Aaru! Listen carefully. Mumma has to go to office. For few days Mumma wants you to be extra strong boy" .
He nodded..

"Mumma has to live in university for few days. So she cannot come to home. Till that time you will be living with Jaideep and jade aunty. I will call you and when i get time i will be here. Okay"! I asked

"But How will I live without you". He asked.

My heart filled with grief with his innocent question.

I looked at Bhai.
"Aaru mumma is sorry. But baby i have to present in office too. Then we will go for holiday. "

"Promish".. he asked

"Promise! And i will be visiting you tomorrow. Don't be a bad boy to uncle and aunty. And rest well. Jade this is just pain ointment. Keep it with you. I will dress his wound tomorrow when i came back". I said.

"Don't worry Adhya. We are with him". Jade reassured

Flashback ends...
____________________________________