chap 8 A lie

Adhya POV

"Who is Aaryan"! He asked

What will I say now? Will he believe me? He start believing again, any confusion and doubt may bring mistrust again.

"Aa..aryan "?

"Yes Aaryan! Why that Neel guy asking to look after you and Aaryan.? Why will i ,He is not my son". He asked me without blinking.

My heart clenched on his words.

"Ummm. He met me after long. And Aaryan used to stay with me . He m..must have developed that misconception, Aaryan being my son." I lied to him.

"Hmm". He breath deeply.

"Let's go". He said.

I nodded and start driving... I am sorry Aaryan . But i am helpless, i love both of you but i love Advitya the most. This lie is for us , for him. Let him heal . I promise baby i will get you back with us again. I thought. I gulped my unshed tears.

Advitya POV

She thinks she can lie. I am watching her keenly from past few minutes. She is right infront of my eyes, making lunch in kitchen. But in deep thoughts. Like always
I know she is hiding something. But what? Why Adhya, why aren't you understanding. All i want is truth. My negative demon side asking me to not to believe anyone. But Adhya? She can't betray me.

You can trust your friend but not your wife. My mind mocked.

Neelakshi is not part of the mission, so logically she can't betray me. Besides she left for another mission. We had no communication. That's why i put faith on her. I had to. After gaining memory i yearn for my love, my Adhya. I searched her everywhere. Then i found her here, i forgot my pain. But in these days , i realised she is hiding something.

But she was ready to kill herself for you. My brain asked.

Suddenly that memory made me huffed. I got up and took the glass of water and gulped it.

Yes my Adhya can't betray me. But Something is bothering her. I am waiting for Neelakshi's call. She will tell me about her past years. Ofcourse i won't believe everything what she will tell me. I will double check before coming to any conclusion.

My trance broke down when i heard name. She is calling my name. i saw her coming to my direction with a smiling face, i think it's lunch time.

Adhya POV

We are sitting on a swing , with my head rested on his chest. He has embraced me securely in his arm. I must ask him what i want to ask. It is the right time .. i thought

"Advitya"..

"Hmm" .

"What you decided? Will you meet Jaideep bhai and Jade." I asked him hesitantly.

There was no answer from his side. I lifted my head to see his face. He was staring a far, as if he is in deep thoughts.
I waited for his words. I think i must tell him about Aaryan also. Will see what happen afterwards. I decided.

"Advitya Ar...

"Ok let's meet them". He cut my words in between.
"Really"! I hugged him in happiness.

"Yes!" He replied with no emotions.

"They are nice people Advitya, they will be pleasantly surprised to see you". I kissed on his right cheek.

He nodded with a faint smile.

"So we will meet them on dinner. I will invite them here".

He nodded.