Chap 1 Late CAPTAIN Advitya Shekhar Rajvansh

Secret service office London

Author POV

"Today we are here to applaud exemplary service of our brave officers. Our brave agents and soldiers sacrifice their life for the nation . We cannot Forget their extraordinary services. As they say
"No soldier outlives a thousand chances", and today we are felicitating One of our greatest assets, it is my great privilege to call up on stage wife of late CAPTAIN Advitya Shekhar Rajvansh, Adhya Advitya Rajvansh." The man on podium said.

(Sound of clapping and applause )

Adhya turns to her right and kissed the small boy who was sitting next to her. He is clapping with pride in his face. She then took the lead and went to the stage. She draped Advitya's favourite saree today.

She stood near the podium.

"Thank you for the generous words Sarin sir!"
(Pause)

"It's difficult to imagine my life without him. I still managed , i still don't know how".

(Pause) she gulped the saliva in order to restrict tears. She can't be weak.

"3 years ago after the death of captain Advitya when i found myself on a hospital bed, i was ready to giving up on my life. He was my every thing". She said those words in very low voice.

"I was told i was in coma for almost 1 month. When i regained consciousness you (sarin sir) told me i have a reason to Live. And he is here right infront of me. Aaryan i love you". She held her head down, do not want to break down.

She looked up with all new confidence.

"I am proud to be daughter of late Rajveer Singh and Anita singh. I am proud wife of Advitya Shekhar Rajvansh. I am blessed to have them. And i will cherish their presence in my memories."

(Claps and applause sound)...

"I just want to windup my speech with few lines"
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
"Oh ranjhanaa ve teri saanson pe
Thoda sa watan ka bhi haq tha
Na dekh mujhe yun mud mud ke
Tera mera saath yahin tak tha"

( Dear beloved , the first and foremost authority on your breath is of motherland, don't look at me again and again, our story meant to be like this)
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
"Ye teri zameen tere khoon se hi
Toh sajti sanwarti hai ranjhe
Tere ishq ki main haqdaar nahi
Teri heer toh dharti hai ranjhe"...

(This motherland is alive because of your sacrifice, i am not deserve to be your first lover, motherland is your first beloved)..

She sobbed on last line.

"Thank you!" Adhya wipes her tears.

Standing ovation and claps !!!

Then she recieved posthumous recognition award given to Advitya.

....
"Adhya!"

"Sir!"

"How are you my child". Sarin put his right hand on Adhya's head.

"I am fine!" She replied.

Sarin smiled. "And you young man how are you"?
"I am good. I started going to school". Aaru replied.

"Well that's great. I am so proud". Sarin said

"Nanu i wish to be like papa. Will I ever be like him"? Aaru asked.

"Why not. When you will be all fine you become like him._ Sarin sir said

"Rewlly" ..

"Yaa."