"So, are you saying this thing has a cave in the forest, where he keeps a flower?"

"Maybe the flower is his life." Sara suggested loudly as she tried to click her fingers.

Beomgyu turned to look at her with a smile and walked up to her.

"You're a genius, little Sara."

"So, what do you suggest?" Lisa said as she raised her eyebrows.

Beomgyu wasn't sure.

He was thinking of all the possible solutions it could be. He didn't know where to start or who to go to. And the idea of a cave and a magic flower was finally starting to sound stupid.

"We should try it. Let's follow the trails." Lei said as she nodded her head.

Beomgyu looked at her in thought as she shrugged her shoulders.

"Might as well try to get rid of it. Right?"

"With two children and a teenager?"

Lei shrugged again as she grabbed the knife from the table and raised it.

"We're armed, aren't we?"

*****

Lei stared at the spots Juri, Ali, and Naya's bodies were, just to not see them there, and only one trail of blood coming from the spot Juri was in.

She switched her gaze to the doors of the dining room, seeing the blood trails on there again.

"It took them again." She stated the obvious as she held the knife tightly in her hand.

Beomgyu grabbed the lantern in his hand as he debated whether it was a good idea for them to leave at that time of night.

But Lei was desperate to leave. And honestly, so was everyone.

They were all quiet as they followed Beomgyu down the trail that they consistently went on for their activities.

Lei fought the urge to hold onto Beomgyu's shirt as she held the hands of both Lisa and Ji Ah, hoping they wouldn't get lost behind her.

It was almost like traveling through a maze when you go down these woods at night, and Lei never thought she would willingly do this again.

"Do you even know where you're going?" Lei asked softly to Beomgyu, who was looking straight at the ground.

"Look at the ground." He said shakily making Lei look down to where she was stepping, seeing the wet patches of grass, that if she didn't have a light, she'd think it was just mud.

Blood...

She felt herself sigh to control her fear as she looked at Beomgyu's back again.

Beomgyu suddenly came to a halt, almost making them bump into him.

Sara looked up at him in confusion as she wondered why they had stopped walking.

"Did you hear that?" He whispered as he looked around.

"No."

"If we keep making noise, it'll find us." Lisa said as she shook her head.

"Shh." Beomgyu shushed her as he continued to look around.

The girls looked around in fear as they wondered what it was that Beomgyu was hearing.

"Nevermind. Let's keep going."

Beomgyu started walking again and right as he did so, they felt a cold breeze rush past them.

Sara contained her shriek at the weird feeling to her side and held on tighter to Beomgyu.