Chapter 35

Author's Note:
Hey everyone!! Sry for the short chapter, I just needed a filler before Zayn's surprise. Hope you enjoy :)

***************
Briella's POV:

We made it back to the hotel faster than we left it. We figured out to just go around the fences in stead of jumping over them. How did we not think of this earlier??

"I think my legs might fall off." I complain. Louis throws himself on the ground in agreement.

"We're almost there." Niall grunts. A few minutes later we get to the backside of the hotel and sneak in through the back door we came through earlier. We sneak through the hallway and into the elevator. Niall pulls out his phone and starts texting someone.

"I think I'm gonna check out the view from the roof." Louis says randomly. "Anyone care to join?"

"I'll join you Louis." Niall says, oddly cheerful, and wraps an arm around Louis' shoulders.

"Okayy... we'll I'm just gonna go back to the room and lie down for a bit." I say.

"Alright." Niall eyes Louis again. What are they up to this time?

The elevator stops at our floor, and I leave the boys on the elevator. I walk down the seemingly endless hallway to our room. I pull out the key and unlock the door. I hear shuffling inside as I do so. They better not be pranking me- I am not in the mood today. I open the door to find a table with a note card on it. I look around the room and see someone quickly stepping into Liam and Niall's bedroom. I hear them close the door a second layer. I pick up the notecard and read in Zayn's handwriting:
'Meet me at the tour bus
               Zayn :)'
I quickly change into non-sweaty clothes before heading down to the tour bus. I decided on light denim shorts, a light green tank top with a daisy embroidered in the center, and my white high-top converse. I grabbed a white headband to keep my hair out of my face (I straightened it today), and my clear blue light glasses cause I was starting to get one of my bad headaches.

I slip on my glasses and leave the hotel room. I walk down the hallway back to the elevator, and click the button for the lobby. There's a mom and a small kid in the elevator with me. I move to the corner, and pull out my phone. I haven't checked my twitter in a while- mostly cause I didn't wanna see the hate people were probably saying about me.

I've been all over the news since we first got to Italy last week. I've been called pretty much everything from 'the mystery girl' to '1D's baby sister'. I open twitter to find over 2,500 tweets about me. Wow. Before this I was lucky to get 1 or 2. Usually from Joe finding something theatre related, or McKenna bullying me for just existing.

Most of the stuff people were saying was nice. People making guesses to who I was. Predictions for why I was with the guys. Of course there was the occasional 'she doesn't deserve them' or 'what does she have that I don't' kind of stuff. Everyone back home is gonna freak when they figure out it's me. Luckily you can't see my face in the pictures. Or enough of it to put a name to the face.

The elevator arrives at the lobby and I shove my phone back in my pocket as I cross the lobby to the back door we used earlier. I walk around the crowd of people who were still there. Hopefully they'll be gone by tomorrow or the guys won't be able to get to rehearsal.

I walk down the street away from the crowd of people in front of the hotel. I can't stop thinking about my mum. I miss her so much. I miss her signing to me to get me to go to bed. I miss her freaking out every time we drove over big bridges. I miss her being there when something bad happened. I wish she was here now. She'd be so happy I had friends as great as Ryan and the guys.