Chapter 27

"What-?" I look up at them to see if they're serious. They look it. They have smiles on their faces, but genuine smiles- not the ones where they're gonna burst out laughing any minute. "Are you serious?"

"They're serious alright." Ryan says, leaning on the sliding glass door.

"We're serious. That is- if you're up for it. It's your decision. If you wanna come we'd love for you to be there. But if not that's okay too." Niall says. He sits in the chair next to me. "We want you to be as comfortable as possible, and we feel that is with us. If you do decide to come though, Ryan wouldn't be there right away."

"I'd stay here, and then join you guys after I finish school." Ry says.

Wow. This is a lot to take in.

"I know it's a lot, but we leave tomorrow, so if you're coming-" Harry says.

"I'm coming!" I say, grinning. "I'm coming."

*****

I pack my stuff that night, and take in my last night in Ireland for a while. I think I'm gonna miss it.

The next day the guys and I all pile into the car, and drive to the airport. We're flying to Italy, but from there we'll use the tour bus until we go to another island. Or continent or what not. Apparently there's another tour bus that travels between the America's. And then one here.

We get on the plane, and we're spread out around the back of the plane. It'd be a little obvious if we all were sitting together. So Niall and I are sitting together in the last row on the right side. Louis and Liam are sitting in the middle two rows ahead of us, with someone sitting between them. Harry and Zayn are also in the last row on the left side.

The guys are all wearing sweatshirts with their hoods up. Mine is down so we don't look suspicious, but I'll put it up if we need to.

I grip the arm rests, and my breathing starts getting heavy.

"You alright?" Niall asks when I squeeze my eyes shut.

"I don't like planes." I say. "My parents died in a plane crash." I whisper. Niall takes my hand and squeezes it tightly.

"It's okay." He says. "I'm here. Your safe."

I breath in and hold it for 5 seconds before exhaling. I do that 10 times, and my breathing is mostly back to normal.

"Thanks." I say to Niall quietly.

"Anytime." He says.

The plane begins to take off, and I squeeze Niall's hand as tight as I can. When the plane levels off a minute later, I grab a brown bag out of the seat pocket in front of me, and vomit.

Niall pulls my hair back out of my face with one hand, and gently rubs my back with the other.

When I'm done Niall waves over a flight attendant and he takes the bag of vomit from me.

"Motion sickness?" Niall guess.

"Yeah. Also the fear of planes." I tell him.

"I'm sorry." He says.

"It's fine. It usually isn't that bad. Just like a headache or something. I usually just sleep on planes, but it's like the middle of the day so-"

"I get it." Niall says. "If you wanna sleep you can, I don't mind."

"Thanks." I say. "I'll see how I feel later."

"Okay."

*****
Harry's POV:

"Hey, you okay?" I ask.

Zayn's been staring at Briella and Niall for the past 20 minutes.

"Huh? Oh, uh, yeah I'm fine." He says.

"Zayn just ask her out already!" I whisper yell at him.

He looks to me and then stares at the floor. "No." He says after a minute.

"Why not?" I ask. "It's obvious you're in love with her-"

"I am not!" He protests.

"You are too! You've been staring at her and Niall for the past 20 minutes. You can't sleep cause you're thinking about her, you're the first person to volunteer to stay with her." I prove to him.

"I don't even know if she's into me." Zayn says, shyly. "What if I ask her out, but she turns me down? What if she's still in love with Joe? What if Joe comes ba-"

"We'll you'll never know if you don't ask her!" I tell him. "What if you miss your chance and she finds someone else? What are you gonna do then?"

"I don't know." He whispers. "Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"You've gotta help me." He asks. "I can't do this on my own."

"Don't worry, I've got an idea." I smirk.

"Harry- don't you dare!" Zayn whisper yells at me.

"I make no promises."