Chapter 28

Liam's POV:

We land early in Italy early the next morning. We wait till everyone else has gotten off the plane before exiting. A flight attendant told us about a back exit we could use to avoid all the people. Hopefully not that many people will be in the airport this early. Louis and I leave the plane first, followed by Niall and Bri, and then Harry and Zayn.

"Where did she say the door was?" I ask Louis, looking around the terminal.

"Over there." Louis points to a door on the other side of the terminal. We pull the strings on our hoods and quickly make our way over to the door, without bumping into anyone or giving ourselves away.

We make our way to the door, and on the other side is a long white hallway. It's empty thankfully. We walk down the long hallway, and out the doors at the end to find a limo waiting for us. We climb in and wait for the others.

A few minutes later Bri and Niall get in the car. Just waiting on Harry and Zayn.

They join us a few minutes after Niall and Bri, and the driver takes us to the hotel we're staying at.

We pull up at the hotel, and it's surrounded by paparazzi. I seriously don't know how they figure out where we're staying. Every. Single. Time.

"Alright- how're we gonna do this?" Louis asks.

"What do you mean?" Bri ask.

"They're gonna be very interested in you." Harry tells her.

"Everyone put your hoods up." Niall reminds us.

"Bri should be towards the middle." Zayn suggests.

"I agree." I say. "That way someone will be on each side of her."

"We gotta be fast though." Louis says. "Otherwise they'll get a hold of her."

"I'm right here you know." Bri interrupts. We ignore her, and I feel a little bad- but this is more important.

"You guys ready?" I ask. The lads all nod their heads.

"Sloanne, your hood." Louis reminds Briella, pulling up her hood for her.

"Okay ready? Three... two... one... go!" I shout, and we all get out of the car one. Me first, then Louis, then Briella and Niall, then Zayn, and then Harry.

We all walk as fast as possible, as the paps enclose around us. I get to the door first, and hold for everyone until Harry gets in. I quickly close the door, leaving the cameras outside.

"Hello." Harry says walking up to the check-in counter. "We have a reservation, it should be under Cowel."

We all crowd around Harry, Briella sticking close to Zayn and Niall, looking around in awe at the hotel.

"Yes, I see it." The woman says, clicking the keys on the keyboard. "Floor 11, room 417." She hands Harry two room keys.

"Thank you." He says, and we all crowd into the elevator.

"Who wants them?" Harry asks, holding up the room keys.

"I should probably have one of them." Briella says. "I'd probably be the only one here alone."

"Here you go madame." Harry bows, handing her the key. Bri chuckles at him.

"Thank you monsieur." Bri impersonates Harry's accent. Niall bursts out laughing.

"Was that funny Niall?" Harry says mockingly.

"Yes it was Harry." Niall says.

We all start chuckling. The elevator dings, and the doors open. We all exit into the hallway, and walk down the long elegant hallway to the hotel room.