Chapter 11

Ryan's POV:

There's still 2 1/2 hours until we can go to see Bri. Zayn's really emotional right now. I feel bad, but there's really nothing I can do for him. But Joe. Stupid, stupid Joe. He really screwed up this time. But Bri can't know. She can't. She just got deported, and then sliced up by broken glass. She can't loose her boyfriend too. Not yet at least.

"She can't know." I break the awkward silence that's fallen upon us once again.

"What are you talking about?" Louis asks me.

"Joe."

"Are you kidding?" Zayn stops his pacing. "That jerk left her to die. He heard all of the messages we left him, and he just hopped on a plane out of the country. She needs to know!"

"I know, just not right now. She just got de- um, moved to a different country, she got sliced up and almost died. She needs a bit to just regroup, to get settled in. She's not even awake yet!" I defend my bestfriend. "We will tell her eventually, just not today. When she's out of the hospital."

"I agree." Niall speaks up, "I think we should wait until she's stable enough to handle it. She should be in the best place mentally and physically before we tell her. Maybe end of the week?"

"Fine." Zayn compromises.

We sit there for another half hour before we start to get really angsty. Louis and I decide to play a game of chess to distract ourselves. Zayn finds a pen and draws on one of the magazines. Drawing always seemed to calm him down. Harry and Liam leave to get us all some food, and Niall tries calling Mum and Dad again. They answer this time, so Niall tells them everything that the doctors told us. I take out my phone and text Greg everything Niall tells Mum and Dad. He's met Briella a few times, they were friends for a while till I came back home. He used to come visit a lot.

Dr. O'Sullivan comes back to get us when the three hours is over. Harry and Liam weren't back yet, so Louis stayed behind to wait for them. Niall, Zayn, and I walk silently side by side through the halls to Autumn's room. I hope she's awake. I can't go much longer without talking to her. It's rough being the only girl in a group of 6.

Girls and nurses keep looking at us as we walk through the halls, so we pull up our hoods. Zayn pulls the strings on his hood, and shoves his hands in his pockets. I grab Niall's hand and squeeze it tightly. Hospital's freak me out. I try not to be at one if I don't have to.

We get to the room a minute or two later. Dr. O'Sullivan turns to talk to us about her stats, but I don't pay attention. Zayn and Niall start asking questions, but I see something that catches my eye.

Movement.

I walk over to the doorway, and start crying tears of joy when I really am seeing what I think I'm seeing.

"Hey, bestie." I laugh, leaning up against the door frame.

"Hey."

***************

Author's Note:

Hey everyone! Yeah I know- this was extremely short. I wanted to write more, but I just have no ideas right now. COMMENT AND IDEAS OR SUGGESTIONS PLEASE!

As always if you have any thoughts, opinions, or ideas please comment them!

Luv ya! <3 :)