Chapter 16

Louis's POV:

I'm bored.

Like really bored.

Like, so bored I might dig out my eyeballs.

Now I get what Bri meant when she said 'I'm literally going to die of boredom.'

I'm dying of boredom.

I know that's not what I should be thinking about right now, I should be worried about Briella, but I know she'll be fine. She always is.

If anything I should be worried about Zayn. He looks like he might die if Bri isn't okay.

"Zayn. She's okay." I hear Niall tell him. Niall's always been the sane one of the group.

I tune out their conversation and focus on my chess game with Harry. But I get sucked back in when Niall starts talking about how cruel the world is.

"Those were some wise words Niall." I tell him, when he's finished talking with Zayn.

"Oh, shut up." He chuckles, swatting the back of my head.

"You must be dying right now." I conclude after staring at Niall for a second. "Scale of 1-10 how hungry are you right now?" I ask him.

"1,000." He answers, sliding lower in his seat.

I laugh at him. "I'll be right back, I'm going to the loo."

I do go to the loo, but on the way back I stop at the vending machine on the corner. I buy a single chocolate bar. Oh god, Niall's gonna hate me for this.

I walk back into the room and sit down next to Niall. I slowly pull the chocolate bar out of my jacket pocket. I open the wrapping as slowly, and loudly as possible. The guys all see what I'm doing and start laughing- except Niall of course.

I take off the wrappings, and take a nice, long, deep breath, taking in the smell of the chocolate bar. Niall keeps trying to ignore me. He can't. He won't last.

I slowly take a bite of the chocolate bar, and moan with delight. "Mmm, it's sooo good." I drag out the word 'slow'. Niall glares at me. "You know, this might just be the best choco-"

"Oh, give me that." Niall snatches the bar from me, and moves to a seat across the room, diagonal from Zayn.

"How's it taste?" I ask him laughing.

"I hate you." He says, taking another bite.

"Nah, you love me too much to even be mad. That's why you keep me around!" I say.

The doctor comes back a minute later.

"She's okay! We removed the piece of glass, and closed the incision. We do want to monitor her until all of her wounds have healed fully, so she'll probably be here for 4 days to a week max." The doctor tells us.

"A week? Man she's going to go insane." Liam laughs, half joking, half not.

"At least she's okay." Ry says.

"Thank you, doctor." Harry says as she turns to leave. We all grab our stuff and head back to Bri's room. We follow the nurse to the room, and Briella is already there, still sleeping. The nurse said it'd be a few hours before she would wake up.

I guess we'll have to wait then.

We'll have to wait.

***************

Author's Note:

I know, I know, it was short again :/ BUT Y'ALL NEED TO GIVE ME IDEAS! I'm dying here I'd really appreciate your help, if you have any awkward situations or events, or even just minor events, like Niall and Zayn singing in the last chapter, would really be appreciated.

As always, please comment any ideas, thoughts, or suggestions that you may have!

Luv ya! <3 :)