Chapter 7

I turn away from Joe as tears start forming in my eyes. I dab them away with my sleeve, and I feel arms tighten around me. I lean into them, and close my eyes not wanting to see the faces of everyone else. But they open when I hear a loud 'smack'.

Joe's standing up with Ryan, and he has a red splotch on his face. Ry smacked him. Good for her. But then whose arms are holding me? I look down at the arms surrounding me, and see a sleeve of tattoos. It's Zayn hugging me. He gives pretty good hugs. They're not Joe hugs, but then again Zayn doesn't really know me yet.

My attention is pulled back to reality when I hear Ryan and Joe arguing in the other room.

"What the hell were you thinking?!?" I hear Ryan scream at Joe.

I don't wanna hear his reply, so I tune out the rest of their argument. Niall holds my hand and squeezes it, subtly letting me know that he's there. He'll be a nice brother. If it lasts that is. God I hope it does.

Louis, Liam, and Harry begin to clear the table, and I begin to sit up to help, but Liam tells me that they'll do it. So I lean back into my chair, and wipe my eyes with my sleeve again. Zayn rubs my back gently. I think Zayn might be my favorite so far. He's been the nicest out of everyone.

Me and Niall share my plate of salty fries. They're pretty good, not gonna lie. Niall puts the plate in the sink once we finish, and then we all go down to the basement to watch a movie. Ryan and Joe are still arguing. We can hear them through the ceiling.

We settle on watching Spider-man with Andrew Garfield. Not sure how, but right now I'm the only girl, with 5 other boys. It was ought to happen. I take the remote and turn the volume up until we can't hear Joe and Ry's yelling.

I think I fell asleep at some point during the movie, because the last thing I remember was arguing with Niall on whether Andrew Garfield, Tom Holland, or Tobey Maguire was the best Spider-man, and the next thing I know I'm half awake, the movies almost over, and I'm lying on Joe's lap. I have no idea when he and Ryan got here.

I get kind of uncomfortable on Joe's lap, so I just decide to sit up.

"Ah, Sleeping Beauty's awoken!" Harry jokes.

"You might just wanna-" Ryan motions to my hair. I don't wanna see how bad it looks so I just pull up my hood.

"What time is it?" I ask, leaning my head on Joe's shoulder.

"It is... 23:00." Liam checks his watch.

"Ugh I'm not gonna be able to sleep now." I groan. I notice Spider-man is no longer playing on the screen. "What movie is this?"

"The Terminal." Louis answers. "It's about this guy, and his country is at war, and he gets stuck at the airport because the people from his country aren't aloud in America so he's stuck at the airport for like a month and everyone gets like really annoyed and sick of him."

"Huh. That's interesting." I comment. The movie ends a little while later, and the guys try to put on another one.

"No! No more movies! It's one in the morning!" I scold them. I snatch the remote from Niall and turn off the tv. "I'm going to bed, and if I hear that tv on again trust me you will regret it!"

I get to my room, and change into a pair of spandex and a tank top to sleep in. Of course I hear the tv on again, but I don't have the energy to scold them about it right now. So I close my eyes, and go to sleep.

***************

Author's Note:

Hey everyone! I know, I know, this was a very short chapter, but I needed a filler chapter. I have no ideas of what to write right now lol.

If you guys have any ideas PLEASE comment them! I could really use the inspiration, and I will give you a shoutout for the idea <3

As always, please comment any thoughts, opinions, or suggestions!

Luv ya <3 :)