Chapter 26

Briella's POV:

Ugh. I'm so sore. Everything hurts. But I climb out of bed anyways, and make it halfway to the door before I realize how badly I need to pee. And how much everything hurts. I kind of forgot how to walk again too.

But mostly how much I need to pee. 

Ugh.

The closest bathroom is one floor down. The kitchen is one floor below that. I'm in for a workout I guess.

I start stumbling over to my doorway, and then rest for a minute. I take out my phone and text Ryan that I'm up. Maybe she'll come help me.

I shove my phone back in my pocket and grasp on to the railing as tightly as possible so I don't fall. I lean up against the wall too. I slowly bend my knees, and place my foot on the first step. I wait till I'm steady, and then place the other one on the step as well.

Okay, that wasn't that bad. I place my foot on the second step, putting all my weight on the railing. I move my other foot once the first one is safely on the step below. I keep going like that until I reach the halfway platform. I sink down to the floor for a minute, catching my breath. I hear footsteps coming towards me.

"Ry?" I call out- assuming it's my best friend coming to help me.

"Briella?" I hear a voice call out. Liam runs up the steps. Not Ryan.

Dang.

"Are you alright? What happened?" Liam asks, when he sees me on the floor.

"Well- I really have to pee. But, um, we're having some technical difficulties." I say, gesturing to my legs.

"Alright, come here." Liam holds out his hands, and helps pull me up. I put my arm over his neck, he puts his arm across my back, and we slowly make our way to the bathroom.

He waits for me outside the bathroom, and then helps me out to the deck where everyone else was.

"I found someone." Liam says when we get to the deck.

"Hey." I say, Liam helping me to the nearest chair.

"Bri!" Ryan hugs me tightly. "How are you feeling?"

"Tired." I yawn. "And sore. I still can't really walk, my head hurts like hell, and my ADHD is going crazy right now. But other than that I'm great." I say sarcastically.

"I'll get your medicine." Ryan says, going inside.

"Thanks." I say, when she returns a minute later. I stubbornly choke down my pills- after crushing them up that is.

"We heard about what happened last night." Harry says. "I'm so sorry."

"Me too." Louis speaks up.

"Me too." Liam says.

"It's fine." I tell them. "I should be the one apologizing." I look over to Zayn, who was slumped over on the hammock. "You never should have had to be in the position you were in yesterday, and that's my fault. I put your life in danger, and it never should have been. I'm sorry."

"You have nothing to be sorry for." Zayn says, standing up. He walks over and kneels in front of me. "I chose to be there, and if I had to go back and do it over again I'd do the same thing. And I don't regret it."

"Why?" I ask him.

"Because," He says grinning "I was with you."

I pull him in for a hug. Liam clears his throat behind us.

"So Bri, um, we have something we want to talk to  you about- if you're up for it that is." He says.

"What?" I ask, letting go of Zayn. He stands up next to the guys.

"So- we have to go back on tour. And we leave tomorrow." Harry explains.

"Oh. Okay." I say, my eyes fixating on a crack in the floor. My eyes well up a little bit. But I don't want the guys to see.

"Sloanne." Louis says. I look up at him, and he's grinning ear to ear. What's he gonna do-?

"We want you to come with us."