You... Understand?

"Everyone hides their feelings differently. Some try to hide them, for example, behind a book, others show it, for example with a tattoo."

"Is that what you tried to show, when you came to a school after weekend?" Senku asked more quietly because someone came in and complained about your loud conversation. Senku is getting better by every day and soon will gain his strength. You were happy, but not at the same time. After so long you two were finally having some good quality time together and you don't want it to end. "I did," you confessed while trying to find a good position on this uncomfortable chair. "..._-_... Now continue," you smiled finally finding that comfortable position.

That evening you were sitting in front of your computer. Writing your book and listening to music on your headphones. It wasn't easy 'cause many thoughts were just running through your mind and even when you tried to put them into words it was hard. You sighed and leaned against the back of your chair. You rolled your eyes while cursing under your breath. You could feel your chest tightening with unspoken words every time while thinking about what happened. You were relieved 'cause it was Sunday and you had whole night to settle your feelings down. After all. Yesterday you were in a park with them and Senku and you talked. Actually both of you enjoyed each others company, but still were confused about how the other person sees the whole thing, the friendship if you will.

Your eyes landed on your eyeliner just resting on your desk 'cause your habit in writing on your hands wasn't anything new... But you have never done it when you were confused. What you didn't actually expect was the fact that it helped. You're not sure to who those words were addressed, but words from that one song with Sen- that boy's vibes somehow made you feel better. "But you're never gonna learn," you smiled finally finding your peace with your last sentence written on your forearm. You putted your computer on shutdown and went to get some rest. Yes, in some way they were just some empty words, but in other incomprehensible way you felt them. Tomorrow will be something.

"Writing on your hands again?" asked your mother suspiciously. "Yeah. But these are not anime references. I promise," you said quickly. You remember that time period when you started watching anime and every reference you liked magically appeared on your forearm. You stopped after your mother found out what some of them meant. She especially didn't like 'ara ara~' (;-; that actually happened). Your father opened the kitchen door and went straight to the table to sit down right next to you. After some time of a normal conversation you saw a big spider coming from your fathers sleeve on your table. And when I say big I mean it. "FUUUUU-AAAAh," you automatically stood up as far as possible from that thing. "Languag-What the heck!!," your mother yelled.

"FAther! Do something with that ridiculous excuse of an animal!" you shouted at your one and only person who can actually become hero in this situation. "(Father's name)! Take this," right now your mind could only create one good scenery. It was a battle. Your father vs that simpleton. Suddenly you saw your father in a shinning armor and when your mother gave him a pot and kettle he had his shield and sword holding them in his arms with pride. Now the real battle in a battlefield named Kitchen can began. Your father came closer to that thing that in your imagination magically became bigger by 3 meters. "You can do it, Sir (L/n)! Save our kingdom!" you exclaimed in your fantasy world. "Where is it?" your father suddenly asked. You exchanged surprised look with your mother and went pale. "Find it!" you and your mother shouted in unison. Now was the right time to prepare your own weapons. You took your own sword- I mean normal kitchen knife and pan. Suddenly you couldn't see your mother on a field. "I think mother became a spider food!" you shouted so your comrade could hear you. The battle continued. "Found him!" your father said and then you saw another one. "He's got a friend!" your comrade shouted and you felt your moment. "If I'm going to die," you started your hero monologue, went into your fighting position and continued, "I'm glad that it will be by fighting beside you." Lastly you smiled and added: "Shinzou wo Sasageyo!" In that moment, before you or your father could run straight to your enemies you mother came flying on a dragon. Spiders were shocked and so were you. After your mother used a vacuum cleaner on them you all celebrated your victory by shouting that you will be late for a work/school.