1,Energy 7,Drink 3, Revenge

"1,7,3," you said out loud. You tried not to smile. It was a wonderful revenge for the whole lab fiasco. You saw him walking towards you. You quickly turned back to the machine as if you didn't see him. Senku stopped and watched helplessly as the last can of energy drink moved forward and then slowly began to fall. You couldn't hold back anymore and smiled devilishly. You bent in your knees and took the can. Senku still hasn't responded. He knew he wouldn't survive the rest of the day without that one can, but there was nothing he could do now. Especially now, when you are going to write the big English test. Sound of the can opening in your hands brought him back to reality. He loved that sound and now he couldn't satisfy himself. You leaned your back against the machine with the can and started acting, as if you were enjoying the moment.

Just you and your can of energy drink.

In reality, you were just enjoying Senku's pain. Beautiful revenge. You laughed in your own thoughts.

Why did you do it? Revenge.
What did you get out of it? Good feeling.
What led you to that?...;

"Huh?!" you answered confused too. All members of the club started cautiously and awkwardly clapping. "What is going on?" you asked yourself exactly what others were asking. "You are officially a member. We're expecting your help, here in laboratory tomorrow right after classes end," he said and returned to whatever he was doing before. You still didn't understand anything, but you decided to turn around and leave the lab without saying a word. Behind the door you still heard Senku's voice. "Oreiro, I need another energy drink or I won't make it through today. Keep an eye on this for now. If it melts again, we'll all suffocate here... And we don't want that, do we?" said Senku with his infamous evil grin. "President? Are you sure you want to get another energy drink?" Oreiro asked with fear, but she didn't get an answer.

"So you can't survive without energy drinks?" you asked teasingly. "Yes, that's what I said," he said while massaging his temple as if he was having a headache. "Good to know," you said and smiled innocently. He didn't pay much attention to that (and you) just continued to walk.
Just wait, Senku. Just wait.

The next day you tried to start a normal conversation with your friend Nyoko again. You've been feeling ignored ever since Rykuu complimented all of Nyoko's insecurities. But let's not jump to conclusions right away. Maybe you just didn't try hard enough. "Rykuu! He wrote!" Nyoko shouted to the whole class. And since Rykuu knew what great rumors would arise from Nyoko's crush on the boy from the class A, she said just as loudly, "That handsome boy from class A?" Rykuu asked innocently. "Yes, what should text him?" Nyoko squealed. "Don't respond! He will think that you are obsessed with his messages or something!" Rykuu immediately warned Nyoko. This was your moment. Now is the time for you to join the conversation. "I don't think it matters. You could say, for example, that you're glad he's texting you, because you're bored at school," you suggested. Both girls looked at you. "Ok. But that's not very romantic," commented Rykuu "What should I do?" Nyoko exclaimed helplessly. Rykuu continued to give advice about these 'romantic' things, and since you are not interested in the subject, you went to your desk. You put on your headphones and turned on the music.

In the end, nothing has changed since elementary school. You finally found a friend and she left you for someone better. It's nothing new. You rested your head on your hand, which you placed on the table. You looked at the windows that were on the right side of the room. The windows were open so you could see a bit into the hallway. There was Senku and Taiju and some girl you don't know. They were smiling and looked happy. Yes, even Senku. They look pretty close... How can Senku have something like that? Maybe even in this friendship stuff he was better than you? Suddenly, Senku turned away from the two, entered the classroom and came to his desk. You looked back to the hallway and saw Taiju nervously saying goodbye to the girl.