Stone Formula Arc

The name of an arc you are currently in is for you to know if there're going to be any spoolers in the future chapters. It's better than giving a warning, for example: "Warning: Manga Spoilers!"

While being here by myself, I found out how stupid and almost impossible it is to sing. It's easy to imagine that I'm singing like an angel.

And then I think to myself... What a wonde-

"rful world~"

... Did I just hear myself sing it in real life? With my real voice? Or was it my imagination once again? Let's try again.

"I get turned on by my reflection in a passing car!!"

Wow. Does that?!-

You opened your eye and then every single moment of what happened came back. You couldn't open your right eye so you moved your half-stoned arm to get the fragments out of the sight. Looking around, it didn't feel like there's your school anymore, or rather there ever even was any school. While trying to get up you heard a loud shouting coming from somewhere around you. It was like a shout of someone, who's jumping down from a high place??

In this confusing situation, it made you have some terrible flashbacks from the day, when everyone turned to stone. Loosing your balance, you felt yourself falling back so you tried to get in a position, in which hopefully it'll hurt less, but eventually you fell on something hard. It hurt, yes, but when you looked at it... You didn't feel pain anymore. It's a head of a terrified young woman, and suddenly you could feel her fear. So... This is what happened. If everyone is like this... Than that shouting I heard!!

At first, you wanted to run to the source and your hope to hear a human voice after so long, but then you realized something... Which you immediately fixed with some leaves and Ivy. You knew, you're on a good direction, when you heard the roaring, shouting was getting louder and louder. You're close. You can feel, they just have to give you one last signal. C'mon! "Senku! If we really can't shake them..." Huh. Oh!! That was definitely a familiar voice...

You deeply exhaled and: "Taiju!!" Silence. Another roar was heard, which you're sure was coming from the bushes in front of you. Shoot! You started backing away, but once you were on a clearer "path" between the trees around you, some huffing, which suddenly was heard more clearly than roaring. "Senku!" you shouted, not even sure to where.
"Whoever you are!! We are here!!!" another shout, which was meant for you. You uncontrollably smiled and with joy shouted: "Coming!!" But immediately froze, when a lioness jump in front of you. Good girl... I'm good person too... Me. I am-

You screamed out of the fear, when the lioness waived the tail in a warning way.
"Get your head down!" an unfamiliar voice shouted from behind you. Crouching down you saw a man with a lion fur around his waist. Lioness looked at it and guess it recognized it. Another two lionesses came, but the first one roared them of, which they obediently did.

The first one jumped at the man. He without any problems punched her with his left fist. She flew to the ground, away from where you both were. You looked at him and then back at the lionesses. He didn't look like he wanted to kill them... Then what's up with the lion around his waist. "(Y/n) was it?" he asked you without even giving you a glance. "Yes... I'd like ask about your name, but I don't think it's a nice timing," you pointed out the not so good thing to ask in this situation. "Right, sorry," he chuckled, finally looking at you, but not breaking his focus with other senses. "Your friends are waiting for you," you looked to the direction, where he motioned by his head. There they're. Between the trees you saw silhouettes of your friends. You got up and ran straight to them. Not looking behind anymore, I mean, he's a stranger after all and looks like he can handle this.