More and More New Characters

"C'mon you two. Me and (Y/n) understood it from the very start so you better catch up. There's no reasoning with a murderous friend like Tsukasa. Remember what he said when you fought him, Taiju?" How is that a deal? You remember his words. "So basically, you're saying that the gunpowder, which will be on our side, will put us in a better position... Looking ready to make a deal?" you asked not really liking the idea this is the only way to 'win'. "Yes, but if talks with Tsukasa breakdown... Then we'll have no choice but to kill."

Feeling nervous about the upcoming events you tried to stop the literal smoke signal to Tsukasa. "Guys. Look. Over there," Yuzuriha said quietly, looking somewhere far from where you are. A smoke signal?! "Is it Tsukasa??" she asked full alerted. "No. Wrong direction. And Tsukasa would never alert us to his position intentionally," Senku said with astonishment. "What. then?! A forest fire?!" Taiju shouted, looking ready to run there in any second. "The timing's too coincidental. It's clearly a reaction to the smoke we sent up," Senku rejected another possible answer. Then the thought came to your mind: "As if it's not already messed up enough, we find out this," you ran your hand through your hair in a frustration.

"What do we do, Senku? Put it out?! Or light it back up?!" Taiju shouted the questions you too were asking. Senku then turned around and shouted back: "Light it! Raise the smoke signal!" All four of you went to throw anything that will help the fire. After some time the gunpowder started to run out, so Taiju and Yuzuriha ran to grab some. "Senku...?" you tried to ask him something. "This smoke signal's a double edged sword. It'll alert anyone who's nearby to our location," he thought out loud. "Senku," you tried to get his attention once again. No reaction came from him so you sighed and continued: "I'll go and find the other person."

He immediately turned around at looked at you. For second you felt like he's going to try and change your mind, but after some thinking he agreed. "That's probably the best thing you can do in this situation." You understood why he let you go. Tsukasa is almost here.

"Hey... It's going to be alright. No one will die, right?" you said your empty words 'cause there's no way you're going to say goodbye. "Heh heh heh... Don't underestimate me, writer. I can take care of them even when you're not here," he smirked, putting hands on his hips. "Right," you rolled your eyes and started to walk backwards, not wanting to look away. "You better don't die on me, too," he said little louder 'cause you were slowly getting further to direction of the third smoke signal. "Will see. You know what kind of simpleton I am," you shouted, imitating his voice. Then you turned around and your smile disappeared. "Yes... Sometimes," he mumbled not letting you hear it.

You briskly walked passed all the trees, wondering where Yuzuriha is. It's weird 'cause she should be somewhere near this this location. In the end you let it go and continued in your mission.

After some time you came to newly made smoke signal, but no one was there. You groaned in annoyance and decided to check the other, when, in a corner of your eye, you saw something running behind you. Tsukasa?! Instinctively you turned around and knew it was too late, when a silhouette with blue dress, which was the only thing you noticed in that short moment, jumped right on you.

Her knife in a right hand went right to your neck, threatening you with your own life. She's strong there's no doubt and her blue eyes, little brighter than her own dress, pierced through your own (e/c) ones. "Are you the one, who made that black smoke signal?!" she asked with demanding voice. So we're right. There's another person besides us.

"No. Me and my friends did... Are you the one who gave us these smoke signals?" Stupid question, but good enough to hide the fact about how nervous you're. "Yes. What's happening? How did you know I'll see you?" she asked, still not releasing you. "We didn't. We're trying to deal with death itself;" Then you explained it even further.