There's no need to hurry, (Y/n). It's going to be another year... Or two:D

Huh?! Was I fading? It indeed felt like it.

But then... How did I come back? No, I didn't come back. It was something else. The feeling. Fading, then I felt coldness and this sudden cold feeling triggered my reflexes to suddenly... Wake up? No. Snapped out of it? Not at all. Come on, (Y/n). You're a writer, so you better use your biggest talent.

There are approximately 1,010,300 words in the English language, and I need to find the right one for this sudden... focus? Heck!!

At the same time it's not happening while I'm thinking about this whole thing. Let's say that it's fading into the sleep. While sleeping your mind is getting some energy after a long day... Day? How long was it already? Months? Year? Two?... Hundred... Thou-.. Thousa-

Shoot! I almost slept again. So. Antonym for the word sleep is wakefulness. If I'm awake my brain is working... Functioning, so it's processing, saving and remembering. But it's doing it because it's still awake... And in other words! The key not to fade, sleep is to still be cautious!

Oh my! What a genius I just became! I totally should go and flex about it-
... To who? They all ended up like this. But! I for sure at least know they are still alive. Now, where was I with my book? It's the only thing that can make me actually awake. And if I start to loose my cautiousness I'll have to remember that there are still many things I want to do before dying/fading.