Congratulation! Now do your job.

Today was a sunny spring day. If the following days are like this, there is a possibility that they will allow you to wear the summer uniform. Like every morning, you walked around the bookstore. You had wanted to go there for a long time because you had only been there twice and it's with with one of your classmate and that was a long time ago. You remember the two of you laughing and talking about books, but you don't talk much anymore. Something went wrong. You were walking on the curb with your headphones on. A little positive vibe in the morning never hurt anyone. You walked to the rhythm and the longer you listened, the more the world around you faded away.

Your soul as a writer began to manifest itself again. Your imagination made you realize that this is your moment to feel like you're in a movie. You danced among not many people who were also walking on the sidewalk. Some looked at you strangely, others laughed and were rather surprised that in this generation of yours there is still someone who enjoys the little things. There were also children who also looked at you with a smile while pointing. I will definitely use this in the book today, but first I have to give something back. You thought to yourself as soon as the song ended. You looked into the alley to the right and saw a group of students wearing your school's uniform. You sped up your walk and stopped walking to the rhythm of the song you chose. If I have my headphones, it means I'm socially indisposed, was your excuse.

You walked over to your locker and quickly changed into your school shoes. In the rhythm of the song, you walked to the stairs and sighed, because now you have to go to the top floor. You waited for the chorus and went up the stairs. You stepped only on every second step and greeted a few professors along the way. You reached the door of your classroom and immediately wanted to say good morning to Nyoko, but instead of her face, you saw someone's back. "Good morning Nyoko, Rykuu," you said with a smile.

Rykuu is a short girl with dark eyes and curly hair which she always wears a high bun. She is popular and a very good friend of the guy you were with twice in the bookstore.

"(Y/n)! Good morning. We were just talking about you," Nyoko smiled. "I'm getting scared," you laughed out of politeness. Would history repeat itself? "Don't worry. It was just that-" "Nyoko, it doesn't matter. It was nothing serious. By the way, I wonder why I didn't start talking to you earlier, you seem like a person who has no problem with socializing," Rykuu interrupted Nyoko. Isn't it interesting how she was able to turn the whole sentence around and manipulate Nyoko's focus of thinking on something completely different than what Nyoko wanted to talk about? This is nothing new for you. It's not like she doesn't already have experience in manipulating.

"I have the results of your Japanese tests. It didn't turn out very well for the fact that we practiced it for so long," the professor (your class teacher) began commenting on the tests. You looked everywhere except at the professor. Your level hasn't changed much since last year. You know the basics of Japanese, but you still have a lot to learn and your accent bothers you the most. After all, it's been only 7 months since you came to Japan.

"Nyoko?" you walked up to the girl. Nyoko was packing her things in her bag, but when you addressed her, she turned to you. "Yes?" she replied with a smile. "I have to go get something... Exchange something more precisely. You can come with me and then we can go to my place for example," you suggested. "Probably not. I still have a lot to learn and grandma is at a party for her friend at the nursing home today and I have to take care of her cats," explained Nyoko. "Yeah, I see. Good luck with Tenshi. He's a real devil," you both laughed. You waved to her and left.

You walked to the end of the corridor. The last time you were there was when the members of the club asked you those psychological questions. Suddenly you were standing in front of the laboratory door. What if he's not there? Maybe he doesn't even want the notebook back... Won't he think I stole it from him? Everyone knows he likes... No, he loves chemistry, so maybe he'll be angry because I took something so precious away from him. He certainly doesn't even care if I have the notebook or not. What we learn in school is something he has learned long time ago. But if I have his notebook, he has mine. Why do all chemistry notebooks have to look the same? These were the thoughts that ran through your mind. Instead of knocking and going in, you just stood there.