16 - Heat

yeah- so i forgot an important part of the story that was meant to affect this chapter so i had to reread the entire story for clues... 

'Roses are red, violets are blue, there could a billion stars... but i'd only be looking at you.'

Author's pov

Jungkook woke up with Taehyung curled up in his arms and had to admit, he could get used to this. The ravenette watched as the sunlight filtered through the balcony and onto Taehyung's face, accentuating the smaller boys features with a warm glow. Hickeys were still visible on his pale yet tan skin, a reminder of last nigh- shit. Jungkook moved away a bit and then pulled the covers down to find that he was shirtless, but his bottom half was well clothed. 

The older let out a sigh of relief, he hadn't done anything to Taehyung which he was glad for. Rolling back into bed, he noticed that Taehyung had his shirt off too. But something caught his attention. A jagged light pink gash on the smaller's milky skin. Jungkook could tell that the scar was from a long time ago considering its colour. Was this why Taehyung hadn't taken his shirt off at the pool. It looked like it would've hurt.

Jungkook's thoughts were distracted by Taehyung's eyelashes slowly fluttering and then closed again. The younger's pretty lips curved in a small smile as his dream went on and Jungkook couldn't help but press a soft kiss on them. It was only then that he had realised what he had done. He had literally just kissed the person who hated him. And he liked it. He was falling in love with someone who would never love him back. Someone who would pretend to love him and crush his heart to pieces, well fuck it. This feeling wasn't even unfamiliar. Every single time he dated someone, every time.

He would ruin the relationship. He would fuck up Jungkook's feelings. He was the reason for all the fake interest in random girls who threw themselves on Jungkook. He told himself so many times that he was straight. But who was he kidding, he probably would have been if He wasn't around. Jungkook liked Taehyung. Those feelings were there since the first day he saw Taehyung in the gym. Before last night it had been kept under control. The night he spent with Taehyung was only a few hours where he could let his feelings loose and though it was so wrong it felt incredible.

A short chapter because it's my first day back ;). btw updates will be less regular now :(. LUV YOU ALL 💖💖💖

healthy and happy lele~