17 - I hate you so much

SORRY FOR BEING AN UMMOTIVATED ASS- I HAD SCHOOL AFTER 6 WEEKS OF HOLIDAYS. 

Author's pov

After Taehyung woke up he changed and moved into the kitchen where he found Jungkook, who looked up from his phone. A drop of memory came to his head. "About yesterday-" the ravenette began. "can we just forget it-" 

"yeah, it was just in the heat of the moment" 

"right."

heat of the moment Those words echoed in both the boys' heads for the rest of the day, not a single word or glance was spared, the atmosphere was filled with tension so thick you could cut it. At some point, Taehyung was sick of it. Jungkook was in the bathroom and he threw on an oversized jumper and went.

Los Angeles on this particular winter had started to transition to sweater weather. Taehyung snuggled into the jumper. He walked past a house and heard someone yelling before he saw a guy his age with blonde hair who slammed his door. The guy pulled on his jacket and looked aside, Taehyung averted his gaze as he neared him. The two accidently bumped into each other and the blond haired man apologised, "No it's okay, im sorry too-". The man looked at Taehyungs his red eyes and tear stains, "You don't look like you've had the best day."

"I didn't, you didn't sound like you had a great day either." Taehyung said with a sigh. The man looked back at him with a smile "I came back to visit my friend and we had an argument." He said. "So where are you going now?" Taehyung asked stuffing his hands into his jean pockets for warmth. "I was thinking of going to a bar-" 

"Could I come?" Taehyung asked, he'd never been to bar, he only ever drank at home or at parties. "Sure, its couple minutes walk." "Oh wait, what's your name?" 

"I'm Taehyung", he replied holding out his hand. "Jay."

As the two entered the bar, Jay introduced Taehyung to his who sat down to drink. They took turns sharing their life issues as they drank until Taehyungs turn came, by then he was almost tipsy, being tipsy made Taehyung grumpy, being drunk made Taehyung irresponsible. Taehyung started spouting about how Jungkook and completely dismissed last night when it meant so much to him. After a while, Taehyung went off to the bathroom.

Someone's hand grabbed his arm and pushed him on the wall.

WOAHHH

busy lele~