2 - Jungkook

What, the fuck guys... this has like 18 views (as of right now), but the book is ranked 68th in sport... THANK YOU SO MUCH, VIRTUAL HUGSSSS. <3

Author's pov: 

Jungkook had woken up at exactly eight to the sound of Bam barking at the birds. The tall man had barely stretched his ridiculously long legs before he was attacked by his own Doberman Pinscher. Jungkook patted Bam's head and lead the excited dog towards the kitchen. After he filled up Bam's bowl, he got some kimchi out to put on his toast. Of course, he had to add the finishing touch; some banana milk.

He'd just drank the last of his banana milk when his phone began to ring. Destruction hyung, the screen read What would Namjoon hyung want now?. With an eye roll, Jungkook accepted the call. "Kook, i'll be there in twenty minutes, i'm picking you up." his brother said. 

"For what again?" Jungkook asked, depositing his plate into the sink.

"Jeon Jungkook. Are you kidding me? We're having that thing with the Kims. You better be ready when I come. I ain't saving your ass this time." Namjoon's voice said over the line.

"Fine."

"Oh, and Jungkook."

"Yeah?"

"Wear a suit." 

"Okay?"

The two brothers hanged up and  Namjoon continued going over every speed limit without speed cameras. Meanwhile Jungkook proceed to run up to his room, curse the meeting, take a shower, complain to Bam about how the shampoo bottle was running out, put on a full suit and run downstairs to open the door. In that exact order.

Namjoon had his typical English music on, which Jungkook had grown to appreciate. On the way, the two men talked about their lives and about how university was going, both of them are in business. It took around ten minutes and they finally arrived. The two stepped out of the car, straightening their suits.

Their father greeted them with a hug and their mother (who was on the phone) gave them a smile before saying good bye to the person on the other side of the line and then hanging up. "Where are the Kims?" Namjoon asked. 

"They're running late. Their youngest son isn't at his best." she replied. Despite the fact that Jungkook was being unfairly hypocritical he couldn't help but think; slacker. The family of four walked into the company building. After waiting for around twenty minutes another family came through the double doors. His parents got up to greet the adults and the two sons were a few meters away, having a quiet conversations with their backs facing Jungkook and Namjoon. So this is the Kim family.

Ok, that was a short one, for the people who saw this, yes I accidentally published this early. I'm really sorry. However, I come with an explanation for the former. You guys are in for a juicy update. School's tomorrow so it's all back to school and shit. Stay safe and beat up axe murderers if you have to! 😁😁😁

lele~