8 - Close

P.S. This was written over three days cos I was REALLY busy. The fact that I know a lot of Kpop stans, but they don't ship. Also, I just realised that Daehyun's Elsa look is practically a glorified version of JYP's plastic pants. 

Taehyung's pov

Within thirty minutes of the call, Jin and Namjoon hyung busted into our room with the ingredients for japchae. I was really hungry, it was a good thing Jin hyung always knew what I wanted. He came over to the bed. Namjoon, on the other hand, headed straight towards the kitchenette. "Jungkook, get up!" he yelled.

"Okay, okay." Jungkook chuckled as he got out of the bed. The area where Jungkook slept was still warm, I wanted him to come ba- NOPE, I wanted him to stay away. I felt Jin hyung's warm hand grab my hand, I turned my face to see him place a bottle of cherry coke. I smiled and happily opened my the bottle before thanking him, cherry coke was first priority. "Tae, do you wanna tell me about your nightmare.".

"I dreamed about my parents, the plane, the orphanage... Jake..." I felt the tears, but hyung was faster. "Taehyung, nothing that happened was your fault. If anyone knew, they would gather that much. You need to take a shower because I clearly remember you wearing that button-up yesterday morning and then try go back to sleep. I'm gonna to make some Japchae with Jungkook and Joon-"

"Joon?" I asked, quirking my eyebrow with every intention to tease him. Sure enough, Jin hyung blushed.

"We're dating.", this time I raised both my eyebrows. "He must really like you if you guys are already together.". Jin face palmed as he walked to the kitchen. I grabbed a hoodie and shorts. I only realised that the hoodie wasn't mine once I got comfortable in the bed.

Jungkook's pov

I laughed as Namjoon dragged me away. I helped him get some ingredients and a bunch of cooking stuff onto the bench. I must have looked confused because he said "We're making Japchae, Jin said it's Taehyung's favourite."

"Since when were you and Jin hyung so close?" I asked with a suggestive smirk. Namjoon whacked my shoulder with the bok choy. "Since we started dating.". 

I'm not gonna lie, it took me a solid ten minutes to calm down after that. "Kook, Taehyung went through a lot, when he's comfortable, he'll tell you. But don't play with him." Namjoon told me as we started cooking, I nodded my head. For the first time in my life I found myself wanting to keep to my word, and that scared me because it was about Taehyung.

Hi guys, so this is just a header, I know the whole situation with Kim Garam. I think that bullying should be called out, but there I personally haven't found any concrete evidence. It's pretty much Kim Woojin's case but less severe. If you know what Woojin was accused to have done, you would know, I hated Woojin's case because I'm disgusted by innocent people being made out to be villains just like Johnny Depp and countless others.

Uhm so, I just found out that I'm going to Norway for the winter holidays (thankfully it's winter in Australia and not Norway) with my family friends from Brisbane (that's where I was born). I'm gonna try take photos to post, but for some reason I can't upload photos from my phone cos it's an 'uNsUppOrTED fIlE tYpE'. Have an amazing morning/night/evening/afternoon/? 

~lele