19 - why

hello there, its your favourite authornim here. WHO AM I KIDDING- HEY BITCHES, BROES AND NON BINARY HOES (MY LOVELIES) I'M BACK IN DA BUILDING.

Jungkook's pov

Everyone had left the room to get dinner which left me and Tae alone in the room. I'm not going to lie I was pissed, did he even think about how worried the rest of us would be? I can't lie though, part of me hated that I wasn't there with him. How could he just leave alone, more so to a bar with a stranger. He looked so helpless in the hoodie I'd given him and the shorts he'd been wearing. It made me wonder if he was mad- he knew how tiny and small he was, why the hell would he trust himself with a stranger.

"Why" Jungkook asked

"What" Taehyung snapped back. 

"Why did you go there"

"Because I wanted to forget."

"What the hell, you're not making any sense, What do you even want to forget?"

"You"

Jungkook stared at Taehyung, very confused. 

"Fuck it, I wanted to forget you and our stupid kiss."

"Why did you hate it so much, I don't even care if it makes you uncomfortable or upset, I don't care if you wanted to forget it, I loved every second of it." Jungkook blurted staring at him from across the room, eyes tearing up. "What makes you think I hated it- YOU were the one who said you hated it, you're so fucking annoying. You can't settle for one person at all, you keep moving moving from one person to another. I NEVER said I hated you for it!" Taehyung screamed back, starting to cry. 

 "I don't care if you hate me for it or not, because I liked it so damn much , your lips, the bites, your body, your face, your personality, why don't you understand- I like you. Kim Taehyung I fucking like you. I think about you every time I kiss someone, I think about you underneath me when I'm doing it with anyone else, I dream about you. I can't keep going with anyone because I notice the difference between you and them on my nights with them. And I can't stop staying around you. Because I like you. I really fucking like you."

w o a h, HEY GUYS HOW IS EVERYONE, REMEMBER TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND SHOW EVERYONE WHO'S BOSS!! 💖💖💖

lele~