9 - Smile

So yesterday I was teaching my fish how to swim when I came up with this thing 'the muse of the day' aka an excuse for me to insert my weird daily thoughts into this book. Shout out to @hoebutnot4u because you're my first official 'loud' reader (they commented on the book). Also, sorry about being late- but I had the flu.

Author's pov

Jungkook sat down next to the boy and gently shook the sleeping beauty awake. AURORA, IS THAT YOU? Taehyung woke up, "Let's make you smile today.", Jungkook said softly. Taehyung nodded his head and graced Jungkook with a small smile "Did you finish cooking." he asked his voice quiet and slightly raspy as he slid out of the bed. 

That's when Jungkook noticed that Taehyung was wearing his hoodie, the thick fabric gave the small boy the cutest sweater paws and reached mid thigh so It barely covered his shorts, his legs were- Jungkook snapped out of his thoughts as he hastily shook his head. "Yeah, uhm, c'mon.".

Jungkook lead Taehyung out into the kitchen and the two sat down with Namjin and ate Japchae, Jungkook wasn't sure what came over him, but when he saw the small bowl of noodles that Taehyung was eating, he put some more inside. 

Taehyung looked at him questioningly. "I know it's your favourite. Eat up." Jungkook said, averting his gaze. Meanwhile Namjoon and Jin were proudly looking at the cute ass couple they named Tae-Kook. Once they finished eating, Taehyung said "Let's go swimming."

Namjin took a good hour to round up five beasts who were gong crazy in the lobby- to go swimming. 

Taehyung had missed the gym so he and Jungkook ran over towards it. Then two ended up competing against each other on the treadmill- Taehyung won, the training bench - Jungkook won and the stationary bicycle which Taehyung won. these are all nightmares and as much as I hate them I also use them every time I go to the gym. 

The two then took a quick shower individually you dirty hoes and proceed to cannonball into the pool and then get threatened to be hit by Jin's pink slipper because they almost got water on his pink Chanel towel. 

Jungkook was having a good time admiring Taehyung's soaking face, the wet hair that stuck to his forehead with little droplets falling from it and slowly sliding down his face and dripping off his chin, but he couldn't help but notice that Taehyung was the only one with his shirt still on probably cos he wanted to see under it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) .

After an hour, the boys got out and went to their rooms to get ready. 

A little cliff hanger there. Kinda short but something realllly eventful is gonna happen next chapter also the time right now in the story is 10:00 am. That's a little important.

from a very tired lele~