Chapter Twenty Three

Present time months later
Months later

"Get in." Milio gives me a nudge towards the full porcelain tub. I dip my feet in one at a time and let the rest of my body follow.

The ends of my hair get soaked in the soapy water, I lean back more and let it get closer to my roots.

He is watching me. I can feel his presence in the corner of the bathroom.

"Scoot forward." He clears his throat.

I can tell that he has had a long day just by the way his voice sounds, raspy and moderate. He is nicer on long days.

I slide forward, giving him enough room to come in behind me. Once he is in he pulls me close until the back of my head is laying on his chest. His hands circle around my waist holding me close to him. I rest the back of my head on his chest and close my eyes.

He sighs then clears his throat once again. "I have been busy today, so I didn't have time to come back home from lunch. I hope you didn't miss me too much." He lets out a dry chuck

I didn't

I nod my head in response. "Don't you want to know what I was doing?" His voice is more relaxed and gruff. I nod my head yet again. "I was working with Lucifer. I sent him back to Atlanta to your old club and apartment." He pauses.

My eyes open back up and my head lifts from his chest. I look at him with a concerned stare. He looks back at me with an unreadable expression on his face. "Why?" I said something for the first time in months.

"To burn it all down." He looks at me with a plain stare searching my eyes. My heart constricts and I let my bad fly up to the left side of my bare chest. "I also had to work to erase your Identity." He pauses again, his thumbs running circles around both sides of my hips.

"Identity?" My heart falls to my stomach.

"Yes, Asia." He confirmed with a small nod. "I wiped school records, pictures, your social media, birth record, medical records. You don't even exist, not on paper anyways." He stares into my eyes and wipes tears from my face with his wet, tattooed hands.

I let out a heart wrenching cry, my entire body shakes and tears fall from my eyes. "W-why would you..." Milio holds me while running a rag down my body cleaning me.

"I needed you to stop worrying about the life you had to go back to, so I erased it. Now we can make you a new one with just me and you."  He stands up from the tub and wraps a towel around his waist. "I am removing your birth control tomorrow."

It is like the hold world is crashing down on me with Milio standing on top. It is becoming hard to breathe.

"No, you said that I could keep it. You said-" Milio cuts me off.

"I made you an appointment with the doctor," he pulls me from the tub then wraps a towel around me. He takes his time to dry every part of my body.

"Please...Milio, I have been good, you said so yourself. Why am I still being punished?" Tears fall uncontrollably down my face, I wipe them away and more fall in their place. "Please.. I am sorry. Milio, I am not going anywhere... just p-please."

Milio looks at me with a saddened expression that doesn't reach his eyes. "You are the one who has been punishing me in Asia. You have said a word to me for the past three months." He takes hold of my face with both of his palms on either side of my face.

"Milio you slit my throat." I start to get aggravated.

"Your voice returned four months ago. This is the most you have talked to me since then." His eyebrows push together in a frown.

Over his presence I remove his hand from my face. "You did all of this just to get a reaction out of me?!" I cry out, stepping away from him.

"No, I was content with never hearing your voice again. This isn't a punishment, I want you to give me moy naslednik." He wraps his hands around my waist pulling me into his ink covered chest. He basically hugs me before starting to speak again. "It makes me unhappy that you think having my baby is a punishment." He smooths my hair down just for it to plop back up.

"I don't want to have kids right now and you know that." My voice comes out muffled from under his arm.

He chuckles, "Angel, what you want doesn't matter. I will give you everything you need and you give me everything you have, this has always been the case da?"

My tears rolled down my face and onto his chest. I nod my head. "Can I sleep now?" My feet are cold from standing on the bathroom tile for so long.

"Okay." He lets go of me, allowing me to leave the bathroom. I lay in the bed while he showers until I can fall asleep.