Chapter Twenty Two

Asia

I wish I had begged.

Everytime I plead with him he ignores me. Even my screaming doesn't faze him. 

My body is constantly moving as if I have permanent shivers.

The past three days have been my personal hell. He has made all of my nightmares come true one after the other.

I am not just trapped mentally anymore.

My arms and legs are chained to bed posts. I I lie on my stomach most of the day.

My life revolves one hundred percent around him and when he wants to unchain me.

Before he leaves in the morning I get time to shower and use the restroom before he Locks me down again.

My day starts when he is back home. The first thing he does is unchain me, he sits me at the dinner table and we eat together silently. When I'm done he takes me back upstairs and fucks me unconscious.

The sex is orgasm after orgasm. He makes me cum until it becomes painful. I can't even look at Milio without my vagina thudding out of control.

I try, but I can barely gather my thoughts to hate him anymore. I know all of the things he has done to me, but my body just can't stop needing him.

He's made it so that I need him. No one else talks to me or sees me, no one else has the keys to free me, or the power to lock me up. He makes me feel, he talks to me, sets me free, and locks me back up again.

I can't eat without him, drink without him, and he's the only person I have to talk to.

Tears rolled down my cheeks and onto the bed spread. My hand grips Milio's hair, his head hovers between my legs.

My pussy is swollen and over stimulated. Milio's hair is wrapped around my fingers, some of it has gotten away from the spaces between my fingers and is resting on my lower stomach.

His arms hook around my thighs keeping me in place right where he wants me. My legs shake tremendously. He hasn't even really touched me yet.

"Why didn't you eat today?" His voice is deep and raspy. A gust of air hits my fully naked body making me slightly gasp.

He leaves me food that he sits in reach for me before he leaves. He gets maids to bring me breakfast and lunch while having their backs to me.

He runs his thumb up and down my inner thigh, and his eyes are trained on me.

He is waiting for an answer.

"I can't keep it down." My voice is almost back to normal.

"Hmm," he hums and a cool breath brushes my clit. My eyes are fixed on the ceiling. I try to focus, but all I can think about is my need for him to touch me. "You will eat all of your dinner tonight and I will call the doctor tomorrow." He presses his thumb on my clit and starts to massage it in a circular motion. 

I thrust my hips making my vagina rub against his nose, it's like I can't control my body anymore. "Be patient." He reinforces his hold on my thighs and continues to rub my clit at a painfully slow pace.

"Milio." I begged. I need to feel his mouth on my clit. He chuckles, he loves it when I need him to touch me.

He stares at me to make sure I am watching before wrapping his lips around my clit.

My eyes roll to the back of my head. I feel an extreme amount of satisfaction and my nails dig into his arm.

He lets out a low groan when my clit swells in his mouth.

His fingers travel up and down my slit picking up arousal. He works my clit with his tongue distracting me from his fingers nearing my ass hole. "Wha-'' My mouth opens then closes.

He doesn't give me much time to think before his index finger enters my ass hole. I have never had anything up there before, so it feels slightly stretched.

His tongue draws circles on the top of my clit and the familiar feeling of an orgasm approaches and my legs start to shake. I moan tugging onto Milio's hair.

My walls tighten and cum flows out of me and gushes into his mouth and on top of his nose. He hums as if he has tasted something delicious.

He plants one final kiss on my cilt before pecking my lower stomach. He stands then removes his belt and pants.

I lay here and watched him pull down his work pants boxers, he had taken off his dress shirt when he first walked in.

His dick bounces a little when he moves, his pink tip is dripping a glob of pre-cum that spills out to the side.

I know what comes next, the painful part.

First he rubs it on my freshly eaten slit, lubing himself, then unable to control himself anymore he plunges in.

No matter how often he does it to me I still can't get used to him. It feels unreal like he isn't supposed to fit.

My pussy of course tightens out of hesitancy to take him in. Milio enjoys my body's reaction to him and fucks me harder to see what else it will do.

My hand goes up to try and slow him. I press my palm against his torso. My hand just rests there against his tattoo of a dead bird, but of course that doesn't stop him from obliterating my pussy.

"Put your fucking hand down." He basically growls at me.

My arm shakes in the midst of me pulling my hand back.

He joins our lips and takes over my mouth. I moan into the kiss because him to speed up.

He fucks me deep into the mattress. His balls make a loud smacking sound against my ass. I break the kiss and look down to see what he is doing to me.

His penis is covered in my cum, and is pooling around his balls. I can barely see him coming in and out because he is going so fast, it's like a long sloppy blurr.

I try to pull away from him to make it stop. "Asia." He warns. I look into his eyes begging, I do that a lot now. His crazy blue eyes reflect nothing but evil.

I can feel him pounding against my cervix hitting the deepest parts of me.

I stop looking at him and try to hold on for dear life. Maybe I won't pass out this time.

"Breathe." He said while kissing the side of my sweaty face. Aww that's sweet.

I take deep breaths that sound like moans until he switches up positions.

He pulls back my knees so that they touch my stomach. "Milio!" I basically scream when he starts fucking deeper if that is even possible. "Oh my god!" I cry out.

Milio kisses the back of my calf while fucking me. He makes sure to push as far in as he can before coming out. My stomach clenches and I Explode all over his torso and sheets. "Fuck fuck fuck." I cry out shaking from my orgasm.