Chapter Twenty One

Asia

"Asia you have two seconds starting now to open the fucking door." His voice is calm and I can hear his breathing. It is like he has just gotten back from running somewhere. "You can't keep doing this, Asia. I'm going to end up killing you." He speaks truthfully.

His words scare me, but not enough to open the door.

"All those years ago I warned you. I fucking told you what would happen. You knew. Now open the door and accept your punishment like a good girl." He goes silent.

After taking a deep breath, I wipe my tears from my face. He did warn me. I cover naked my body with my hands and reach for the doorknob, before I can open it bursts open.

I back up quickly, but not fast enough. He grips my wrist and pulls me out of the bathroom.

He grabs my neck and starts to choke me. The pain of his hand pressing against my stitches is almost unbearable.

I look into his eyes with my pleading ones and all I see is satisfaction, this sick fuck is likeing what he is doing to me. My fight or flight finally kicks in.

I go for his eyes and try my best to dig my fingernails in so that I can hurt him. He lets me go and I fall to the floor, and hit my head. He steps back from me yelling Russian curses.

I stand back up with a thudding headache and make my way to the room's door. Before my hand can even clutch the knob I am pulled back by my hair. I can literally feel my hair ripping from my head. My hands go up to try and get some kind of relief.

He pulls me all the way to his chest. He sniffs me. "What will it take?" His grip on my hair doesn't lessen if anything it gets tighter. My nails dig into his hand, but his hold doesn't falter. I watch the door, it's just out of reach, right there.

"What will it take for you to understand you can't keep running from me?" I can feel his lips on the top of my ear. He lets go of my hair allowing me to step away from him. I am smart enough to not go toward the door.

"Go sit down," I glance at the door one last time before sitting on the rippled bed.

"I won't let you go." He stands over me, looking down at me.

My face twists into the most hateful look I can summon. No words needed, my face said it all. Milio chuckles and pulls my arm to make me stand up. I snatch my arm back just in time to receive a slap to the face.

My entire head goes to the side and my body jerks onto my side. My heart freezes.

He grabs my arm again and my face.

I hit his arm to try and get him to release me, but it doesn't work. He squeezes my cheeks together making the pain from the slap more extreme.

All of my anger and frustration has me breathing hard, but I eventually stop fighting back.

His head tilts to the side like he is trying to figure out what is going on with me. His stare is intense and I can't help but to look away from him. Even when looking away I can still feel his blue eyes throwing daggers at me.

"Look at me." He taps my face. I blink away tears and turn to look at him. "So you hit back now?" I try to turn away from him. "I don't want to fuck up your beautiful face Angel, but I will do it." He runs his thumb lightly against my cheek.

I turn my head back to where he wants it. I hate him.

He brings his face in. Our noses touch, his poking mine. He breathes in and closes his eyes, calming himself.

"What am I going to do with you?" He says it more to himself than to me. He sighs then lets go of me.

All he wants to do is hurt me. I have to leave him. My life is depending on me getting away from him.

He walks to the other side of the room leaving a clear path to the door. His back is turned. This is my chance, one last chance.

I look at him, then the door before bolting towards the door. This time I made it out a good three steps into the hallway before being lifted into the air by my hair. My hands instantly go to my head.

A strained shreek comes from my mouth. It Sounds Like a  Wounded Baby dinosaur. It sounds disgusting.

He brings me back into the room and throws me on the bed.

"I knew you would do that."

I sit up quickly just to be knocked back into the bed. This time my teeth bite into my cheek. I groan and my mouth is filled with the metallic taste of blood.

I am  broken to my core. He really just hit me.

He flips me on my stomach.

He grabs my legs and pulls me all the way to the edge. The tips of my toes barely touch the ground and my bare ass is in the air. I hear the rattling of a belt. "If you move I will kill you." I cry silently into the mattress he has never threatened to kill me before, I have just always known that it was a possibility.

His hand goes from my thigh all the way up to my ass. He kneads my ass fat before recalling his hand. "So damn beautiful." He smacks my ass with his left hand. "Now is your time to beg."