Chapter 10 What am I doing under someone thats not Hina!?

TAKEMICHI'S POV

“Hanagaki Takemichi-kuuuuuuun. You’re fired". I froze as those words arranged themselves in my head. “Huh?!”. “Don’t ‘Huh?!’ me. It should be obvious, you missed work for two weeks without permission.

Just who do you think took the Flak for that hm? You’re fired”. Oh yeah....... Two weeks have already passed huh? Naoto did mention that the time that passed in the past also passed here in the future. “Um, what about my wages?”. “It was sent to your bank account. Good byyyyye".

When I went out I checked my online bank account. “I’ve got 20, 580 yen...... I wont be able to pay my rent...... and I’ve lost my livelihood. “How am I going to live after this? How is someone like me going to save Hina. And Akkun? And Draken? When I cant even save myself. How depressing", I mumbled with slumped shoulders.

“Hey Naoto, how about I just tell the past Hina that I’m actually from the future this time? Just like I did with you". “Denied. Takemichi-kun are you just trying to find the easy way out?”. “No that's not it. I never thought my own life was going to suffer, so I thought we could at least try something easy", I tried to reason with him.

“What would you do if my sister just thought you’re a weirdo and started to hate you? She’d never believe a story like that, would she? I only believed you that time because I was crazy about the occult at that time. There’s no way a normal person would believe you". You didn’t have to go as far as saying all that, did you? I meekly smiled and curled on the floor. “Sendou is dead and we cant meet up with Sano.

In the end, the only thing you can do to save my sister is to go back to the past and do something about Toman”. “Starting all over again huh? *sigh* If only Draken were alive”. “Huh?”. “He was the No. 2 member a long time ago. I think he’s the person that understood Mikey-kun better than anyone. If Draken were still alive I don’t think Toman would have changed into such a horrible organisation.

Akkun said it too. That Mikey-kun changed when Draken died and this Inei person went into a coma”. “Its true that Toman's descent into evil started with Kisaki becoming Toman's no. 2. Takemichi-kun. While you were being interviewed. I looked into Ryuguji-ken's death just like I promised. I extracted a page from a news headline I found. On August 3rd 2005, in a parking lot in Tokyo’s Shibuya ward a 50 person brawl broke out in a biker gang. A middle school student passed away after being stabbed in the abdomen by a knife. That middle schooler was Ryuguji. There was a lot of stuff written at that time about the incident. According to that stuff, Ryuguji died due to the infight between the Mikey faction and the Draken faction of Toman". “Hah!? Hold on a sec! August 3rd is just 2 weeks away from now right? Mikey and Draken get into a fight?! Thats impossible! There has to be more than that", I say in disbelief. Draken and  Mikey fighting? I’m afraid to even imagine what that looks like. “Lets look into it. Today is July 19th and the deadline is 2 weeks from now. You have to figure out the cause of the dispute and stop it. On August 3rd save Ryuguji Ken! Thats's your mission this time. Sadly I didn’t get any information on this Inei but be on the lookout. Sano Manjiro who changed after his death. Sendo who was afraid of Kisaki and committed suicide.

And my sister who was killed by the current Toman. If this mission is successful you can save them all!”. “Akkun, Draken and Hina?”, I shakily ask. “Yes!”. “That's fucking awesome! I’ll definitely save Draken!”. (Forgot about the other two already?) “I’ll leave it to you!”.

■FLASH!■

I open my eyes only to see nothing. Why is it so dark? Its so heavy...... is someone sitting on top of me? Huh? My eyes have adjusted. Looking up I see........ what the hell!?

Upon leaping through time, I ended up in a karaoke bar. With a big breasted, half naked girl I don’t know on top of me! “No kissing".

No kissing?! I’m afraid to ask what else is on the table. *prrrr prrr prrr* The girl sighed and stood up to take the phone. “I’d like a 30 minute extension. I took that as a chance to escape and ram for the fucking hills like flash. After a few the girl turned around only to find nobody. “huh?”. Meanwhile......

“AAAAHHHH!”. What the hell!? What’s going on!? My previous life has changed completely. I never thought an eternal Virgin like myself would end up in a karaoke with a cute girl like that. “I can never tell Hina about this".

“Tell me what?”. “WAAAHHHH! Hina!? W-w-why are you here?”, I shakily stuttered as sweat drops fell from my forehead. “I’m going home from cram school. Takemichi-kun what are you doing here?”. She stared into my soul until she turned away with a cute pout. “Hm? W-what!?”. “Takemichi-kun you’ve been acting odd recently”. ........ did she find out somehow?!

“Um about that, I’ve got no memories of it". “What are you talking about? Today your the adult Takemichi-kun”. “Huh?”. Is she saying that I’m old? “that day we watched the fireworks on the roof you suddenly panicked and ran away and then at school you’ve been avoiding me. And yet, today you have that gentle expression.

I see....... it was the past me here after I went back to the present. What happened to put me in that situation!?! “Takemichi-kun. Your phone is ringing. “Hm? Oh! Draken-kun!?”. “Hello. Takemichi-kun, what are you doing right now?”. “Huh? Um....right now I’m..”.

“Well, whatever! Come to the musashi shrine on the Tama River right now! We’re getting everyone together”. “Huh? But right now is a *beep beep beep*. Hina, Draken-kun wants to meet up for a while”. “Well then, I’ll come along", she close eye smiled at me. “Seriously?”.

“Takemichi-kun, what’s something you find really important to you?”. “huh? Important? Umm......”. (How many times can you say huh?). “For me its times like these. Times like these where we don’t have to do anything.

When I can spend my time walking around with you and talking about stuff.  I hope to have a lot of times like these.....”.That’s right. What’s important to me is saving Hina! Who is killed by Toman in the future. ‘On August 3rd save Ryuguji. That’s your mission this time’. To save Hina I have find out the reason Draken died. And save him! But first I have to find the reason. I also have to find this Xeno person.

“You’re supposed to meet him here?”. “Yeah". *VROOOM!*. They turned to see a hoard of bikers wearing uniforms come racing down the road.

“Are you sure this is the right place?”. “y-yeah". Although now I’m starting to doubt it. Did I mix up the shrine? “How many scary people". “Don’t worry. As long as you don’t stare them in the face". “OOIII! THIS AIN’T A FUCKING EXHIBITION! GET THE FUCK OHT OF HERE!”. I froze as three men surrounded me.

“What the fuck you want shit licker?!”. “I’ll kill you, you fucking bastard”. “But I was told to come here.....”. “Hah?! This is Toman's meeting place. Who the fuck told you to come here, huh!?”. The Toman meeting place? A guy with lilac hair cane and spoke. “Hey, could it be that your Takemitchy?”.

“Y-yes". “Why’re you threatening the presidents guests?”, he kicked a guys ass. After finishing he turns and said “Follow me". After leading us to Mikey he smiled at me and talked. “Yo, Takemitchy. Sorry for calling you out here all of a sudden”. “Why the hell did you bring your girlfriend?”, asked Draken.

“Sorry, I didn’t know it was gonna be like this. (Really? What part of ‘delinquents' don’t you understand?). “Oh! Hina-chan sorry for threatening you earlier. I was testing Takemitchy". “Oh that’s alright". “OI EMMA!”. (What is she your pet dog?) “Huh?”. “Comin". “This girl is Takemitchy's girlfriend. So be sure to protect her". “Got it. Oh. Yo little coward!”, she grinned. My jaw dropped as I recognised her.

$_$$_$$_$$_$$_$$_$$_$$_$$_$$_$

Yall I don't know if people read this or not but I'm having doubts about this book since not a lot of people are reading it. Anyway Next chalter will have XENO'S POV. Hallelujah.