enter: Alastor

The phone rang lightly, it buzzed and it buzzed, until the classic phone was picked up, the man spoke into the microphone before place it to his ear, he was in bed, so his voice sounded raspy, very raspy for that matter, "Hi..." Alastor spoke into the phone, he messed with his hair and evened it out as he sat up in bed with the phone to his ear and rubbed his eyes awake, he then heard on the phone who it was, "Liam! hi~" He said as he sat up and woke himself up a little more so he could focus, "Yeah, I left for work Early today, i know you usually wake up at around this time, just wanted to say hello, good morning, and i love you." Liam said over the phone as he hurried through the street, Liam worked in an office about twenty five minutes away from where Alastor and him lived, and Alastor stayed at home and worked from home too. Alastor laughed over the phone. "Love you too Liam." Alastor replied after a second or three, "Anyways, I'm nearly at work, I'll see you when I'm back home Alright?" Asked Liam, "Yes, you may, not like there's anything else you're going to do." Alastor replied again. before they both laughed and said there goodbye's as the phone call ended, Alastor placed the phone back down and it made that iconic click sound, he then looked over to the calender that was still correctly dated. 30th of August, 2021. He laughed, Liam had actually updated the date when he had left, usually it was Alastor who did it, not today. Alastor then looked down to his hand and admired the ring that was on his finger, it was slightly incorrectly sized and was too big, but it stayed on his hand unless he shook his hand or just manually removed it. He smiled to himself as he thought about Liam and then he got up. And then like any normal person would, morning routine, have a shower, brush teeth, eat breakfast etc. (Not in that particular order). He finally dived onto the couch and decided he was going to watch some tv and just see what's going on today just because he can. He flicked the tv on and the credits for some random film that must've been on beforehand as it was live tv, he planned on watching the next film for a little while but didn't know what he was going to do after that.

Lucky for him, he didn't have to.

The tv flickered from the credits to a breaking news sign and an interviewer outside of a museum? He sat up and leaned closer to the tv from the couch, and the interviewer (Along with the cameraman) ran off over to someone who had just been sprinting out of the museum. The woman who they were interviewing had her hand over her left stomach. "What's going on in there?" The interviewer asked. "I don't know! This... pyschopath bit me! I screamed and ran and everyone dived out! They bit me too!" Explained the lady, surprisingly the military hadn't already sent in a load of people to handle the situation, just a faint siren in the distance, The woman ran off and the interviewer approached a man this time, who was just inside and was panicking as well. "What happened in-" The interviewer began to ask. "Some crazy pyschopath bit loads of people and then, they-, they-, everyone started running and a glass shattered and this man had a glaive and then he- he- he broke into the trident pedastal and must've gotten knocked out or something but it's weird!" The man explained to her. Before he screamed randomly if he saw a ghost and ran off, "Well, that's that, you heard it here-" The interviewer was then interrupted by the interviewer getting bitten in the neck by a pale woman, A.K.A one of the reanimated. Not long after the camera fell down too. Followed by even more large amounts of screaming and the tv static then kicked in. "What the... wait, Liam works nearby there." Alastor Thought to himself before he got up and ran over to his phone, trying his best to call Liam through the phone. No connection, no reply. Nothing. "Well that's a fast way to have the entire collapse of society." He groaned as he slammed the phone back into its place and got up, looking around the room. He started cursing and thinking what he should do, no communication by the look of It and not really anything else to do, he was confused, very, very confused, his mind blanked for a few seconds and he stood there deep in thought. An idea emerged in his head but he shrugged at it, "I mean I could do it, but if I do.." he whispered to himself as he thought. He was either going to pack up and try do some form of rescue mission for Liam or he could sit And wait it all out, then again he watched the news reporter lose her entire throat to some kinda of dead human. That image replayed in his head and played out like a slideshow in his imagination. She shook his head and walked into the bedroom.