Cultists? Ninjas? Bad news

Four days after the arrival of "The cultists" (name supplied by Alice, who ran out of ideas) the group were making piles of stuff out of the random stuff already in separate piles, "I do not like the sound of these, people. It's weird!" Shouted Camilo, "You've been saying this for the past three days, it's alright, when we've settled it'll all be fine. Ok?" Luros replied She patted Camilo on the back and he nodded, "Guys, we need to go on a run." Alice said. "Why?" Asked Luros. "We... we need a fridge. And more items too." Alice muttered embarrassingly. "Let's split who's going." Said Zane, glancing at Kyros. "Sure, Me, Zane, Luros, wait no, Luros will probably want to stick With Camilo, so.. Quinn and Elijah should come instead?" Kyros explained. "Sure I could go." Quinn said, "We leave at 5." Exclaimed Kyros calmly.
Later, 4;57.
"Come on!" Shouted Kyros up the escalator, Quinn came down the stairs with two 9mm holstered followed by Zane and Elijah. "Luros keep everyone safe, I suppose Alice is..?" Kyros looked at Everyone who was staying. "In her room, she went to go prepare for when you get back." Alastor said answered. "Let's get going then." Zane said from the back. They clambered through the wall of things and the door spun around.

The outside was, empty.. nothing was around and nothing was to be heard, the street was right ahead, and there were roads outwards leading to nowhere. "Road to nowhere. Haha." Said Kyros looking both directions, they walked along the crossing from the 'Mall.' In a fashion if the four, one after the other, Kyros, then Zane, Quinn, and then Elijah. "Right so where are we going first?" Asked Elijah, "house to house." Suggested Quinn. The group snuck into the first house. Almost everything from the the house was gone, same with the next few. "Ok, seriously, what the heck is up with this." Asked Quinn. We can't split up, we'll just keep." He faulted as he opened the door, a bit of blue-like light Emmit from the room, "A fridge!" Shouted Zane and Elijah running in, "well? Come on!" Shouted Zane, they all lifted the unplugged fridge, that revealed another behind it. "We'll get it later." Said Elijah in a hurry. Zane and Elijah brought the fridge over and Kyros went around to the back to hold it Quinn held the front. They managed to get the fridge out of the house and we're on their way back to the 'mall'

Footsteps of what was like trainers pattered in the streets. And the clicking of boots, but louder was the groans of reanimated, and the stabbing of knives going in a rhythmic style, it was like a songs beat, with spluttering going on and on. They lowered the fridge after the double tap signal indicated by Kyros, guns up, hammers clicking arms ready. The figure stabbing continued its walk and the other with the boots ran over to him. The one wearing trainers seemed not to notice the group until the other pointed it out, they didn't speak, well, the trainers one did but until they were properly seen, the one wearing boots looked had dark brown hair, loose, dark jacket, they were also wearing a ripped pair of black trousers and of course, boots.
The other one had grey wired headphones with the wire going into their pocket, a blue jacket, and clean trousers, who had ginger hair. they were nodding their head whilst reading the hand signals, but not nodding to what the other was saying, but to a beat. "One listening to music, and the other is doing a pirate cosplay or something, what?" Said Zane very confused, Kyros shot up into the air, the pirate turned and pulled out a flintlock pistol, with the same markings from.. wait, the pistol had the same markings as the ones from the house? The same ones from Zane's Grandparent's house,, the gun coiled through their fingers, "Fair enough." Kyros started, two knives flung to his sides digging into grass that was wedged into the pavement. the the gold label was more clear, the gold label read 'Tallice' and the mysterious two walked over, "And you are?" The pirate and Kyros said at the same time, "Tallice, and this is Arlo." Tallice said, "Kyros, Quinn, Zane and Elijah, but there are more of us." Said Kyros gesturing at everyone accordingly. The groups broke into an awkward-like silence. "So, what do we do now?" Asked Tallice, "Right, well if you want you can stay with us. But we aren't in the safest situation, if you agree to join, we'll tell you." Kyros explained, like it was a job interview or something. "Yeah sure." Arlo said with his headphones on. "Oh, but help us move this fridge, please." Requested Zane. "Oh right." The others mumbled feeling a bit stupid.

Back inside of 'Mall'
The door flung open, "Kyros, why the wall?" Asked Tallice, he was confused, "I'll tell you in a second." They clambered through the pile, almost untouched, "Ew." Groaned Tallice and Arlo going through the pile. "Now please, explain." Asked Tallice. No one was at the gate, "Guess they're all in their rooms, well basically we were attacked by these weird like cultist things, well. Not 'attacked' but they came here and they plan on coming back so that's, yeah that's that." Kyros Elaborated. "Right, we've got nothing better to do so if it's alright with you we'll stick here?" Asked Arlo, "Sure, we need anyone there is." Replied Kyros, "Let's get this fridge to Alice, she'll probably do whatever with it." Suggested Quinn, "I wonder Where Alastair is." Questioned Zane.

Later, midnight.
The moonlight flooded through the room and a fire was there keeping everyone warm, they were all there. The fridge was moved in and some food was moved into the fridge, "So, we're basically settled right?" Asked Elijah, "Heh, seems like it, we have a whole shopping centre and a fridge." Alice replied, "So, where were the fridges that should already be here?" Asked Tallice, "Good that you should ask, they all just.. disappeared." Alice replied, they all stared into the fire all thinking about how strange the fridge's disappearance was. A muffled shout came from the outside, "That's probably Alastor!" Zane shouted, concerned. He ran down the stairs throwing a piece of paper into the fire, not long after Luros, Quinn, Kyros and Elijah followed, Arlo and Tallice watched speechless. The four burst out the door and followed the shouting, it led them through back to the alleyway and beyond the building.
There Alastor stood. With one of The Cultists tied up in a chair.