Camp Cult

The group sneakily exited the building, the streets were quiet so it wasn't too big of a problem whenever anyone spoke. Kyros peered down the alleyway and then signaled for everyone else to follow along. One by one everyone made their way down the alley. After everyone had made their way through Kyros followed. And so the group made their way up the hill, into the woods, and towards their location. Alice and Alastor led the way as the two of them had conferred about what the groups plan would be, every now and again the two would whisper words to each other but soon this stopped and they arrived at the bushes. "Checkpoint number one out of three or so." Alice said in a quiet voice that was just about loud enough for everyone around to hear. A groan came from beside Quinn, and a reanimated towered over her. Elijah noticed the noise was beside Quinn and he jumped in to help, equiping his butterfly knife into his right hand and jumping up at the reanimated, slicing up through it's chest, throat, and then into its head as he kicked it away midair. Elijah landed on the ground swiftly but with a fairly audible noise. All was silent for a few seconds. "Thanks." Quinn whispered to Elijah as the reanimated fell backwards. "Lets keep moving." Alastor said, interrupting the moment. The rest nodded and they continued to make their way further into the woods and closer to their destination.

Half an hour later, early midday.
Alice dug her foot into the ground, making a mark in the dirt below them, they all rose from their crouched position and turned to Alastor, who then went to go stand by Alice. "Right, here's the plan..." Alice pulled out a fairly torn piece of paper, with a pretty rough sketch of the cultist hideout. "Alastor gave me as many details as he could about the place, this is as accurate as it goes from my collected data. We'll all split up into two's and have a different job each, Camilo and Kyros. Your our boarderline watch, keep an eye on everything going on around where we are right now and be ready to take out anyone who gets close to our escape routes. Tallice and Zane, your infiltration patrol. You two are gonna steal some uniform from a couple of cultists and figure out all of their plans from there. Arlo and Quinn, same as Tallice and Zane but you two are gonna do it from the shadows and the sidelines, remember we need to know what their future plans are, what they're doing now, and if all of them are currently here or not, Thats all we'll need to know. Elijah and Alastor, you two are gonna be focusing on our escape distraction, head near to the centre of the base and secretly takeover one of their towers. Then soon enough you throw a molotov into the crowd providing an escape for me and Luros, who are focusing on setting up the bombs and C4 all around the hideout. Does everyone understand?" Alice had explained that entire plan without stopping to breath at all, yet she wasn't out of breath in the slightest. Everyone nodded and comprehended their roles in this plan. "Well, this might end the cultists once and for all. Or slow down whatever they are doing. Hopefully its a full annihilation against them." Zane said, thinking out loud. "Right, guess we should get going." Elijah said in a solemn tone. Before he, followed by Alastor, went into the direction of the hideout. The rest eventually split off to go do their part in the plan.

With Tallice and Zane...
The two snuck around in the shadows of the street like layout of the hideout, waiting for their moment to strike. They stayed in their hidden location hidden behind a concealed machine of some sorts, covered by a large rag keeping whatever it was underneath a secret, but the two simply didn't even bother to pay any attention to it. Zane peered over to the main path, it wasn't too populated and only had the odd duo or trio passing by. The cultists wore large gown like robes with large hoods and all the clothes were in complete black with stripes of either dark purple, light green, or grey. "I swear, what kind of people are these people? What are they, magic?" Tallice said, annoyed at the cultists for no apparent reason. Zane shrugged as he continued to survey the passing cultists. Until he saw their chance. "Psst, Tal. Heads up we've got a chance." Zane whispered to Tal and Tallice's head coiled towards Zane, Zane then gestured towards two cultists, who looked highly distorted, leaning against a wall and smoking. "Let's knock 'em cold. And then stick to the plan." Tallice whispered to Zane before he slowly edged towards the cultists from the sidelines. Zane followed Tal and then they stood behind the two. "Three.. two.. one.." Zane mouthed to Tal as they then thwacked the two confused cultists in the back of the head with the hilts of their weapons (Cutlass and double revolvers). The two cultists dropped to the floor but before they landed they two were caught by Tal and Zane so nothing would happen that could alert anyone. The two dragged the unconscious cultists back to their original hiding place to get changed into the cultist robes and gowns. A minute or so later of struggling to get into the robes Zane finally managed to fit into it. "This should work." Zane muttered to himself, he then looked back up from the gowns and towards Tallice. "We just need to listen in to whatever plans are being executed. thats all we have been told to do." Zane said to Tallice quite simply, blandly, and solemnly. Tallice nodded in return and the two casually exited their hiding place, walking down the path. They got as close to other cultists as they possibly could, listening in to the cultist's different conversations. "Today shall be wonderful, the grand one's speech shall be impeccable. All currently at the main place shall listen." The cultist explained to the other cultist beside them, Tal and Zane simply listened in and followed from behind. "What are these lot even up to..." Tallice thought to herself, and so did Zane.