The Other Side (Part 2)

"Put the fancy knife down, blue hair man." The voice said to Elijah, Elijah slowly crouched down, he placed the knife on the floor and stood back up, Elijah then felt the end of the barrel of a gun against the side of his head. "I don't really think ya' need that against my head." Elijah blankly said before slowly turning to the person, a woman, she appeared to be in her late teens, was the one with the revolver to his head. Elijah raised an eyebrow at her. "Some teenager has a gun to my head. How disappointing." Elijah said as if he really didn't care. The woman seemed angry, yet not provoked. "I don't plan on discretely assasinating you, I don't even have anything to live for yet survival just seems fun." Elijah said calmly, The woman calmed a little more, Elijah didn't really seem to care what would happen to him at this point. "I'll simply leave." He said. The woman was calmer now, this was Elijah's chance, the second the woman looked behind her, it was Elijah's window to make his move, his hand shot like a bullet to the revolver, quickly twisting his fingers, his slid his hand perfectly and snatched the revolver. And then the tables had turned. "I don't want to harm you, or rob you, or-" And then Elijah stopped as he was walking along sideways. He saw a young girl, behind the woman, the two looked alike, like mother and daughter, but the girl was too old. Elijah was speechless, guilt encased him, he immediately pointed the gun away, dropped it, and kicked it over to the other side of the roof, he picked up his knife from the floor and stood there quietly. "Well, I'll be leaving then." Elijah said, he didn't want to be here anymore. "Wait- where are you going?" The girl said. Elijah thought about it for a few seconds. "... to find my friends." He said and glanced up to the stars. "Could we come with you?" The woman said after looking between Elijah and the girl. Elijah stared at them for a second. "Yeah, sure. Do you have a vehicle?" Elijah asked knowing that there were shards of glass on the seats of the van. "Uh, no?" The woman replied. "What're you driving?" She asked, "A Van. A blue Mercedes." Elijah replied. "Then why don't we just get in that?" The woman asked. "Well, there are shards of glass covering the other two seats, and it's dark, so I don't think we want to be cleaning it up right now." Elijah said and scratched the back of his head. "What if we just got in the back or something?" The woman asked again. "I haven't actually seen the back, so sure I guess." Elijah hesitantly agreed.

A few minutes later, by the van.
Elijah opened the door, and just as he had said, there were glass shards in the other seats. The three of them went to the back and Elijah lifted the door. It was filled with supplies that were only half drained, "I did not expect that.. well. There you have it. Weapons and supplies, how wonderful." Elijah said feeling a little ashamed he hadn't found these earlier. "Atleast it isn't a bunch of the dead." The woman said. "Well anyways, I'm Elijah, I don't know if I already mentioned that." Elijah mentioned to the two of them. "Oh. Well, I'm Catherine, and this is my younger sister-" Catherine started Explaining. "And I'm Casey!" The younger one exclaimed enthusiastically. "Ha, alright then. Well, do what you want with this, but we'll clean the front up in the morning, and soon we can try find where I actually did come from, say do you two have a map?" Elijah quickly turned to Catherine and Casey. "Oh, yeah, we do actually." Catherine responded and reached into her left pocket, handing Elijah a standard map that looked like it was ripped out of some country park map of the whole view. "You got this from some kinda park I'm guessing?" Elijah asked as he surveyed the map. "Yeah. That was not an enjoyable trip." Casey said and looked around. "Right.. I think, yeah, it should be that way, we'll head there." Elijah pointed at a certain marking on the map, which seemed to look like where the town was, where the group were. Eli nodded, and made his way to the front of the van after the two had entered the back. Elijah peered through the window with a view of the back, he slid it open, and looked at Casey and Catherine. "Why are you even coming with me?" Elijah asked the two. "Because at this point there's nothing else left." Catherine replied. Elijah shrugged and nodded, starting the van and driving off with the map in front of him.