Safety is illusory

The reanimated collapsed to the floor as the woman walked out of the bush. She had a black shoes and a red, thin fabric looking jacket and a black shirt on underneath. "Your welcome." She said to Alastor calmly. The gun was now in its cocked position and she put in a new magazine. "Well who are you?" Questioned Kyros jogging over to the woman. She walked past and said to him. "I'm Luros, nice to meet you." And glanced back to him. Kyros sighed, everyone introduced themselves and it was like she already knew, they shrugged it off and they went inside the house. "Looks like we're good to go on and stay here!" Declared Zane as the four of them placed down their bags. Zane hopped onto the couch and watched everyone else look around. There was a bathroom on the left as you walk in. A door leading to the kitchen and dining table on the left at the far end, and some stairs on the right going upstairs. The couch, carpet. Drawers and 32 inch old Tv were all in the middle of the room and there was a window at the back of the room. Upstairs,  there was another bathroom, two bedrooms, and a balcony. "Wait, there's only two bedrooms, one with two single beds and in the other a double bed! Who's gonna sleep where?" Asked Alastor staring at Zane, "I'm keeping an eye on Luros. She seems like I need to know something." Kyros interrupted walking towards the couch where Zane was, Kyros leaned over the back and asked. "So where's the weapon collection?" Zane instantaneously responded, "oh I'll show everyone now! It's massive and it should have enough for about twenty people!" Kyros raised his eyebrows and Luros came in from the kitchen, "guns?" She asked and Zane nodded, he walked over to the window, pulled out his knife and carved a small square opening and took out the block.
A key sat there in the dust and Zane grabbed the key, brushing it off. He gestured for them to follow him so they all walked other to the small cabinet hidden away in the other corner on the right. He Unlocked the door with the key, and revealing an old rotting black stairway, Zane clicked his torch on and swiped the cobwebs away as the group went down. Zane mumbled around reaching for something, after a few swings for whatever it was, he flicked a light switch. The lights turned on and there were three, differently sized boxes in weird shapes in the room.

Luros ran to the one that had a gun simbol on and threw the top off, there were layers of rifles, pistols, each in black foam keeping magazines and ammunition boxes with the correct guns, in the pistol layers, there were double the amount of ammo and magazines and there were two pistols in one layer, there were two shotgun layers, with ammunition boxes that were fairly big. The rifle ones had three ammo boxes, and ten magazines in each layer, but only had one AR-15 or another type of rifle in a layer, so it was four rifle layers, three pistol layers, and two shotgun layers. However Alastor ran to another crate which had a knife simbol on it, and Zane walked over to a smaller crate with a flintlock pistol simbol on it, the flintlock box had two flintlock layers containing one flintlock in each layer. with two ammo boxes containing 70 cartridges each. And the. The last layer had a sawed-off double barrel shotgun with the stock removed and the barrel sawed off 60%. Each layer had a holster or a sling. The knife crate was a lot bigger than the Flintlock one and was just about double the size of the rifle one. Alastor flung it open and saw six layers. The first one had three survival knives, and two whetstones. The second layer had the same as the first. But only two survival knives. The third had two short swords, and then the fourth had a halbert, a mace, and two small knives. The fifth had a rapier and a set of identical dual scimitars. And the sixth one had two broadswords. "Hey Kyros! Help me with this!" Luros asked, Kyros looked in confusion, after they got the crate upstairs Luros placed all of the guns onto the table in a cluster and placed the box onto the floor, "so Luros, how do you know my name?" Kyros asked, "I have been watching your group ever since the building you cleared and stayed the night in, i thought you'd all kill me or something so I thought if I saved one of you all, you might let me in! I discovered basically everything everyone told eachother after that." She replied with Kyros nodded in acceptance and picked up a 9mm, and holstered it. Luros did the same thing.