Chapter 25: Saltbaker, the Psycho

King Dice trudged tiredly to my room to wake me up. His eyes were still heavy with sleep so he didn't see that I was missing yet.

"Cocoa Cup, darlin, it's a beautiful day outside, your friends are waiting for you." He yawned.

My father opened his eyes only to see that I was gone. He frantically searched every corner of the hotel, but there was no sign of me anywhere. But there was no time to panic because he still had one trick up his sleeve...

"C'mon Luci, I need you..." He said, panicked, while he waited beside the phone, but to his luck, the Devil answered the call.

"Hello?"

The Morningstar's face displayed fear as he looked around.

"A-alright, I'll be there."

But then, came a message in the voice of the host with the most, that came rather at the most imprudent of times, but it was worth being said.

Just when Lucifer was about to fly on over, my grandfather, God intervened.

"Where do you think you're going?" He said.

Lucifer started to feel his anger boiling under his skin.

" To see my daughter," He said, "and my husband!"

" You can't go, Luci, she's better off with mortals," God protested, "Besides, I want to make sure she feels the same way you felt when I cast you out of Cloud 9."

His blue eyes shrunk, in horror. 

"No..."

"Yes," God thundered, " I was no father in your eyes, so why should you be in her eyes...?"

That was the final straw...

"Cocoa's right," Lucifer thought as he looked down at his hands, "This isn't me!"

But then, a thought crossed his head, the kidnappers that took me all those years ago, they were God's own doing!

His anger boiled over, this time it was full on.

"When I was with her, and my King Dice, I never felt as hated as you made me be," He said, "I felt happy for once in my life, and you and your prissy featherheads took my own precious creation from us..." He said, "Well I'm not going to let this happen anymore, because I am Lucifer, prince of darkness, and the one true ruler of Hell!"

With that being said, he was cast off from Heaven, but this time, it was of his own accord. He started morphing back to his demonic form, the wings lost their feathers, his body sprouted black fur, his halo fell off and his horns grew back, like on the day of his banishment. The only difference is, that he didn't feel pain or betrayal, and there was nothing more and nothing less to describe this scene but one thing's certain: The Morningstar finally accepted himself! So much so, that his trident came back, to him out of an undignified location.