Chapter 20: Demon School

At last, the fated day arrived, I was nervous at first that I would be the butt of the joke, but Daddy Dice assured me that he'll take care of everything, should something ever happen to me. I got to the bus stop with my head down to avoid contact but then a voice called out.

"Hey, new girl!" 

I looked up and a little black demon with a white bowtie was waving at me with a wide but witty grin.

"I've saved y'all a seat."

I smiled, as I moved quickly to finally claim my seat.

"Thanks, pal!" I said to him in a tomboyishly sweet tone.

"Anytime," He said, "Name's Bendy!"

I thought twice about telling him my full name, but I gave it a shot.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Cocoa Johana Echidna Cup," I said, proudly, but my friends call me just Cocoa."

" Wow, I never knew you had a long name," Bendy remarked in awe. 

You can bet your mortal souls I had a long name. It's actually even longer considering it has Morningstar in the name, but I didn't want to open up to anyone just yet that I'm a princess per se. For now, I just want to lay low about my royal lineage while I'm blending in as a student and see if I could fit in with demonkind and not raise a scandal, besides, they'll figure it out on their own anyway, eventually, especially because of the pentacle patch in my new uniform.

 For now, I just want to lay low about my royal lineage while I'm blending in as a student and see if I could fit in with demonkind and not raise a scandal, besides, they'll figure it out on their own anyway, eventually, especially because of the ...

Arriving at the facility, it looked like I just entered the Haunted Mansion in Liberty Square, due to how decrepit and mausoleum-like the building looked, it was also cracked and it smelled like sulfur, and if my demonic hearing wasn't mistaken, I could hear fights, screams, maniacal laughter, jeers; and all the chaos that went with it.

"Bendy, I think we're at the wrong place," I said to him, feeling inadequate to face the horrors that I'm bound to face.

" Well Cocoa, if we play our cards right," He said, as we dodged everything that was thrown in our direction, "we might as well come back in one piece. Oh, and by the way, whatever you do-"